My NSV (Glasses)

Options
I logged into MFP back in Nov 2011. Gave up around the holidays and gained 10lbs more than what I was my starting weight. So my ticker doesn't reflect my actual weight loss. I started up again in June and have lost 16lbs so far. I have a lot more to go. But yesterday my sister said my face and my nose looked thinner. I usually wear contacts so today I decided to wear my glasses. Let me just say, they keep falling off my face. They are too big, they are the kind that don't have the nose pieces so I can't adjust them. It's nice to know that my face is getting back to what it used to be. :happy:

Replies

• Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work!
  • commonarcher
    Options
    You have a FOXY FACE!
  • tincan2k2
    tincan2k2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can change your starting weight by going into the check -in section, and under all the measurements there is a link to edit previous entries. I looked for a way to change my starting weight because I wasn't honest with myself when I signed up, but I didn't like that I couldn't see it on MFP. If you can't find it let me know.
  • Threebabymama
    Options
    You can change your starting weight by going into the check -in section, and under all the measurements there is a link to edit previous entries. I looked for a way to change my starting weight because I wasn't honest with myself when I signed up, but I didn't like that I couldn't see it on MFP. If you can't find it let me know.

Just by doing that It added more weight lost. Awesome! I had no idea I was at 17lbs lost. Amazing!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!! I'm glad you figured out how to fix your ticker...you should get credit for all your hard work!! Keep it up...you are doing great and looking good girl!! :happy:
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    That is great! I had the same thing happen one morning when I put on my glasses. Mine can't be adjusted either so I have to get new ones also. Isn't it weird that some things happen when you lose weight that you never thought about before?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!