Anybody ever tried ACE?

Ok, so I am not a fan of diet pills. I personally have never taken them. I am afraid of side effects, getting the jitters, etc. Now, by best friend is taking ACE. She's lost like 7 pounds in 2 weeks time! Here I am eating salads and trying to find time to exercise and I am not losing ANYTHING! I am tempted to try this ACE to see if I have results too, but as I mentioned before...diet pills scare me. I just wanna look good. HELP!

Replies

• ACE is an all natural supplement. Appetite control and energy, without the jitters. I have lost 42 pounds on it in 2 months.
  • leftoverbun
    leftoverbun Posts: 111 Member
    My boss took these for a couple of months. He lost about 20-25lbs, but it was not sustainable. He felt terrible. He stopped taking it, and promptly gained the weight back, plus some.

Without having tried them myself, I'd recommend trying something less pill-y and concentrate on making smart food choices & exercise if you can.
  • sugarlovebug
    sugarlovebug Posts: 158 Member
    I have lost 30lbs since May by take ACE. You have to realize its a lifestyle change not a miracle pill that solves everything. You still need to change your diet to a healthy one and exercise too, otherwise once you stop taking it you will gain it all back. what ACE does is help you control your appetite so eat smaller meals and not snack all the time and it gives you the energy to get your butt of the couch and move.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    I have lost 30lbs since May by take ACE. You have to realize its a lifestyle change not a miracle pill that solves everything. You still need to change your diet to a healthy one and exercise too, otherwise once you stop taking it you will gain it all back. what ACE does is help you control your appetite so eat smaller meals and not snack all the time and it gives you the energy to get your butt of the couch and move.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/741967-gerd-diet-plans

Maybe ACE is the cause of your heartburn???

http://www.livestrong.com/article/483267-saba-health-supplement-side-effects/

You don't need diet pills to lose weight. A reasonable calorie deficit and some exercise will do it.
  • jessicab0625
    jessicab0625 Posts: 11 Member
    I just started taking it a couple weeks ago. I'm not a fan of diet pills either and I don't have that much to lose, but I was not eating carbs (besides occaisional fruit and lots of veggies), and no sugar, staying under my calorie goal, and working out 6 times a week and still only losing a half pound a week, if that. I decided to give ACE a try and in two weeks lost 6 pounds! And I only have another 10 to go. I love it so much I'm going to start selling it. Message me if you want a sample pack!
  • Jessica! You're going to start selling it? I'll buy from you if I like it once Emily sends me my sample pack, she's supposed to get it out today!