NSV!!!

Options
I was just sitting here updating my profile and my daughter who is 4 looked at my profile picture and said "Mummy, who is that person next to you in the picture?"...

I told her that was me as well and she looked shocked...she then said "Mummy, that person looks old and fat!"

She then gave me a hug and told me she loved me and that I was beautiful...

BEST NSV EVER!!!!!

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Awww very sweet :smile:
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE.... probably the best NSV I have ever heard!! Isn't it great to know that she knows you as healthy and happy? That must have been pretty powerful that she didn't even recognize you!

Amazing job! You are an inspiration and should be so very proud!
  • sunnygirl87
    sunnygirl87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Kids say the darnedest things!
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    it really was the best NSV i could ask for...

my baby girl doesnt remember me as "the fat mum" just the one that drags her to the gym every morning and trys to make good decissions about what we all eat...

i know that im doing wonderful things for my girls, setting an example of what it means to live a healthy lifestyle...

thankyou all.... <3
  • tiffanybillig
    tiffanybillig Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That could also be a good confidence booster for you! Knowing that children are sometimes brutally honest, even when wed rather them not be, its nice to hear how great your doing. Keep up the good work! You look great!
  • Emtabo01
    Options
    Hate to be the dummy asking but, what's nsv stand for?
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You know you are doing a great job when your 4 y/o notices!
  • Shekinah2013
    Shekinah2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing weight loss! You are such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!