new clothes NSV

Options
icimani
icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
- I went shopping last week and bought myself a new winter coat. 4 years ago I was into a 5X and some of those were too small for me. This coat is a very roomy 2X!!! And it's purple! A step definitely outside my usual comfort zone!

- I swim 3x a week and a swim suit will last me about 6 months before the chlorine gets to it. Last week I had one that bit the dust and when I went to my drawer looking for another one I realized it was the last one I had of that size. Out of desperation I tried on one I had that's a size smaller and it fit!

- and I DIDN'T celebrate with eating out!

Woot! Woot! On my way!

Replies

• Beverleyjaneo
    Options
    Congratulations what a great feeling that must have been!! :happy: Keep up the good work. I used to swim when I was younger, I really ought to get back into it, hmmm thinking I may sink lol !! :huh:
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! That is such an amazing feeling and accomplishment :) Keep it up girl!
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Very big congratulations to you!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Love hearing about the purple coat!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!