Ladies who've lost weight: question about your ta-ta's

Options

Replies

• SheriBethB
    SheriBethB Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 lbs so far and went from a 44J to a 42J (sometimes a 42I depending on the bra)
  • grandmajona
    Options
    I've lost 26 pounds since June 11th (only been on Fitness Pal since Aug. 5th). I can tell I have lost weight in my breasts, but I'm still wearing the same bra; it just seems to have more room and the top is gapping a bit.....not a big change yet.
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I was alwaysa big chested girl. Not really a big everywhere girl untill I had my first baby , then I ballooned. Seriously went from 135 to 200 and stayed around 200 untill last year. Anyways I had reduction surgery at 17 and went from a popping out DDD to a full C. Gaining the weight I went back to a full D. Lost 50 lbs and went back to a C but then got pregnant and now have a nursing 11 month old so yea Im large but its milk.
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I've lost 92 lbs. and my rib cage has gotton smaller from a 44 DDD to a 38 DDD... I'm happy about the inches around but not losing the cup size as of yet. ;0)
  • V3ggieL0vinGinger
    Options
    I lost 28 pounds and went from a 34 B to a 32 AA :(
  • dallen388
    Options
    I was in a 38DD before I lost 59 pounds. I just bought a 36D yesterday...couldn't make myself put on the other ones anymore! I am also pretty sure half of my weight came from my boobs!! I honestly wanted them to go. lol. Now it's just time to get the rest of this weight off and see about getting them to sit where they are supposed to be!!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    59lbs, went from a 38B/36C to a 36B. Been told my proper size would b a 32D cuz my ribs are 31in. 36B/34C/32D all sister sizes.
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have a legit curiosity. If you've lost a good amount of weight, has your bra size gotten smaller? If so, by how much? I've lost 20ish lbs and I haven't seen a change YET. I was hoping to hear from someone who may have not gotten that much smaller? Yes, I've accepted that they will shrink some and no, I'm not a perv, lol.

I got several years on you but wanted to chime in. Ive lost 50 lbs in 60 days and went from a solid 48dd to a 42long. I just have one now.......I part it down the middle. :blushing:

Seriously though...all of a sudden it seems as though "the girls" have gone on a permanent vacation when they headed south. Im still waiting for their return.:blushing:

CONGRATS on the collective weight loss for all of us on this incredible journey
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I went from a 34E to a 34DD, and I've lost 18lbs so far. I'm naturally big up top. :ohwell:
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    16 stone to just over 10 stone (224 - 143lbs), 38G - 34E.

Are they great boobies? Not awesome, no. But by God they look much neater on my bod!
  • nsblue
    nsblue Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    i use to be a double d now am a C... I have deflated boobies LOLOL
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I've gone from 163 to 119 and my bra size went from 36D to a 32D/30DD. I was professionally fitted recently so I know my current bra size is correct. However I had never been fitted in the past, so my previous size may have actually been different.

edit..typo grr
  • jenneal89
    Options
    I was a 32D before (when I was 145obs) and I'm a 30D now (119lbs).mwhen I got pregnant obviously they got bigger (32F) but the difference between before I got pregnant and now isn't that much.
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    When I was 180lbs I was DD, now I'm 127 & a B cup :mad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    God yes. by a whole lot.. lol I was about 40FF and now I'm 36D
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 40 D to a 34 C and I'm thinking that the toning I'm doing will take me to a B cup pretty soon. I wear a lot of business suits, so these results are spectacular for me as jacket and top heavy do not work.

Plus, I can sit at my desk, pull up my chair and they don't sit on the desk or interfere with typing---That is a bonus NSV I never thought I would see!
  • Lima_India_Zulu
    Options
    I haven't lost any *yet* thankfully but I wasn't too overweight (this is me judging my loss from before I started MFP which is a total of 25lbs). If I did lose any.. I'd have nothing left. I'd have to draw them on.:laugh:

^^This.

Although lately they do seem a bit bigger, I think it's because I've lost flesh underneath them, and my bras fit the same as ever.
  • Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Lol, I went from a 42G to a 36C!!! Unfortunetely that has resulted in a 'certain' amount of sag (to be expected at my age I guess) so now saving up for a bit of surgery :laugh:
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 23lb and my boobs have shrunk from a DD to a D, it might not sound like a lot but none of my bras fit me
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    no change in bra size,
    they were always small
    but my feet DID get smaller
    a whole size