water content of fatty tissue

Options
hey everyone.. i m new here.. nd i hav been tryin to lose weight since a year now.. i was 74kgs nd now i m 61 kgs.. but i hav this excess of fatty tissues on my thighs nd arms nd love handles.. they wont go.. i work out 6 days a week.. nd i keep a close chek on my calorie intake.. but now i m really sick of these lumpy thighs... plzz help me :(

Replies

• Hanniya
    Hanniya Posts: 2
    Options
    hey everyone.. i m new here.. nd i hav been tryin to lose weight since a year now.. i was 74kgs nd now i m 61 kgs.. but i hav this excess of fatty tissues on my thighs nd arms nd love handles.. they wont go.. i work out 6 days a week.. nd i keep a close chek on my calorie intake.. but now i m really sick of these lumpy thighs... plzz help me :(
  • I have found a product that is so fantastic that I actually signed up to be a distributor!

It is called Catalyst. It is branch chain amino acids that nourish your muscles so that they stay strong and help to keep your metabolism up to burn calories, and it shields those muscles so that you burn the fat for energy and preserve those muscles.

Keeps you lean & mean, not flabby!

You can buy it online, let me know if you would like to know the discount site to buy some.