I need fitness buddies! (trying to get rid of 30lbs)

Options
Hello!

I joined MFP few ago I think and i was doing sooooo good! lost 4lbs per 10 days and then.. things got wrong. i felt hungry all the time, was eating junk food (well..only one advantage - didnt "go" over 2000kcal..). Now i realised that to do everything on my own is too hard. someone else trying to lose 30lbs till New Years eve? Made a promise for myself - i wont go home if i wont lose it (i live abroad)!

Support anyone?...

CW: 154.5 lbs
GW: 125 lbs
Height: 5'5
I am 21 years old, working 6days a week as a waitress. In addition to that i also study full time at university. Oh that stress is not for good..

Replies

• Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I want to lose 28lbs.

I always give up on diets after a few days and then stop going to the gym too. this site seems brilliant. Everyone is there to encourage you and when you see how well everyone else is doing it spurs you on to keep going even after you've had a bad day.
  • yeahican
    Options
    aww thank you Kim! i will definitely add you! so glad to meet people with the same goals! together we can do this :)

oh with this good mood im off to the gym. its about time! ^^
  • xtezx
    xtezx Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi hun, feel free to add me:) I joined this last friday and have lost 5lb so far. It is hard to stay focused and strict when u do it by yourself. I started at 178 lb and hoping to get down to at least 155 lb. Hopefully lose more :) . I'm 24 5'4 and from Berkshire :) xx
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about the same. It's getting more difficult now! Feel free to add me!
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Same here - I have 28lbs to lose as well.

I am working on breaking the association between tea/coffee and biscuits and drinking more water - and not midnight snacking, moving to a different room in the house away from rubbish telly and to a room where I can do yoga.

Biscuits are my bane!
  • FattyGirrrl
    FattyGirrrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi

I want to lose 41lbs in total - hopefully 30lbs too by the end of the year. Joined MFP just 2 weeks ago and it's really helped me to stay on track having dietted since I was 8 - I'm now 30!

I'm 5ft 4", currently 12st 4lb....I want to wear jeans. I cannot fit into a pair of jeans. I've been going to the gym for 9 years but just eat farr too much. It's gotta end.

Let's do this so we can celebrate at Xmas :)

P
  • neetneetneets
    neetneetneets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Adding you :) I'm 20 and a uni student too, who would love to lose 30lbs!