breakfast ideas.

Options
2»

Replies

• dutintin
    dutintin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For most days, I have Bircher Muesli, which is home blend muesli soaked in apple juice and a grated apple overnight, then served with homemade yogurt, blueberries, bananas and seasonal fruit next morning. All the dried fruit, fresh fruit and juice provide enough natural sweetness, so no extra sugar is needed. Besides it's very quick to put together in the mornings.

Sometimes I bake banana muffins, carrot oatmeal muffins. I avoid using white flour and granulated sugar in baking, and I substitute with buckwheat, cornmeal, muscovado sugar and honey.
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    There is no need to eat breakfast if you're not hungry in the morning.

i recently discovered this for myself. i am hardly ever hungry in the mornings, i get up at 5am during the week and when i get up i grab my first 24 oz of water immediately and start drinking, i dont typically get hungry until around noon-1 pm. even before i started drinking the water. as long as you are getting all of your calorie goal in daily that is what matters. personally i tend to be more hungry at dinner time, so not eating breakfast since im not hungry helps me be able to eat enough at dinner time to feel full and not be over calories and usually have enough for a snack after dinner.

But the days i do feel hungry in the mornings i tend to have a yogurt or fried eggs with runny yolk with toast, or cereal.