Buddies :)

Options
Hi everyone,

I am a fitness pal addict and need some like minded buddies to help motivate me, praise me when im good, and tell me when im bad!! i comment alot and will do the same for you!!

i want to lose about 2 and a half stone (35 lbs) and am cutting my calories and trying to exercise every day (even if its just crunches)

Add me :)

Carly x

Replies

• ullgetthere
    Options
    Hey !! Feel fee to add me. I love motivation and commenting on peoples progress as well!
  • hb817
    hb817 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile: feel free to add me....the more motivation and support the better :heart:
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    Im here to help out, so feel free to add me.

I find the more I speak with people on myfitnesspal the less likely I'm going to let it lapse. Also I'll give you grief if I spot too many biscuits on your food chart!
  • marthacrow
    marthacrow Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Frazer and others,

I need help! I'm gaining weight again. I would like to speak with you and get suggestions and feedback. But easy on the criticism as I'm already getting a large daily dose from myself.

I just realized that Frazer's post mentions "spotting biscuits on your food chart." Does that mean we can look at each other's postings?

Martha
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    Hi Martha,

You can view others food charts, but firstly you need to be connected, friends etc and then you need to leave the chart settings alone and not change it to private.

I like mine viewable as it gives me extra incentive to be good :)

Frazer.
  • nmterp
    Options
    I need friends too! The more comments, the more motivated I am to keep going. I'm good about commenting on others' posts too. I'll send you a friend request. Others are welcome to friend me as well. The more, the merrier.
  • dy617
    dy617 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I totally agree that it helps to do this journey with as many like-minded people as possible. Add me! :-)
  • Roderunr
    Roderunr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too...I need all the help I can get to keep motivated :) I'm just starting "over" today!!
  • marthacrow
    marthacrow Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Frazer,

I think I made my chart viewable--but only to friends. Now I need to find out how to add people as friends.

Martha
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I would like to you support,i'm on everyday.Feel free to add me.
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    One admitted MFP addict right here! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • MissLexiLoo
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)