Just 30 Day Shred?

Options
Do you do the 30 day shred only? Or another workout as well?

Is it okay to to combine or should I focus on one thing?

Replies

• krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    When i did 30DS i JUST did that because of time constraints, and tracked calories... I had great results with it and noticed a big difference at the end of 30 days. But certainly if you have time to fit in something else with it, then go for it. Or i know some people do the 30DS every other day and do something else in between. :)
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    ^BUMP^
  • JennMarieFitz
    JennMarieFitz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    When I did it, I also went for a half hour walk/jog during the day. In all honestly, I got extremely bored with the 30 DS and now do the workouts randomly when I feel I need a boost to my day.
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Do you think doing 30 Day Shred plus 45 minutes of Zumba is to much? I already walk over 40 minutes within a day (it sin 4 different walks)
  • karamini
    Options
    I think you'll be okay. I haven't completed the 30DS yet but I've been switching it up too. Lately I've been trying and do 30DS every day, in addition to 30min of cardio (running or elliptical trainer) every other day. A few times though I have skipped a day of 30DS and just done cardio. Depends how I feel and how much time I have!

I usually only do cardio work outs so I have really just started 30DS to change things up and hopefully see better results! We'll see what happens.