Raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar?

Options
I bought this originally for acne and heard it boosts metabolism...I've read it has a variety of benefits including anti-bacterial properties & wards of arthritis and such, but today I took some before working out on an empty stomach and I had/have CRAZY amounts of energy!

Does apple cider vinegar give anyone else this energy boost? How do you take it, & why?

Replies

• Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • organiclove
    Options
    I've tried this as well! I didn't realize it was good for clearing acne [that's another plus!], but I used to buy it and take it raw, by the tablespoon. It definitely gives you energy & gets your metabolism going, although it can also make you feel nauseous on an empty stomach. You can add it to other drinks as well, to water down the strong bite and taste of it raw !
  • Bufite
    Bufite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love the taste and dilute some into a big bottle of water most days. Definitely made my skin prettier and gives me energy!
  • jagger27
    Options
    Very interesting...might have to try this!!!
  • brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Energy? Might have to give this a try!

Thanks for the tip!

:flowerforyou:
    Brenda
  • myriahj84
    Options
    ACV is awesome! I haven't used it lately but I used to drink a tablespoon w/ water and a bit of honey to mask the taste. I would usually drink it before bed so idk about the energy part, it didn't prevent me from sleeping or anything. It may have different effects for everyone. Everyone should use it though, there are so many benefits!
  • LakeSideAsylum
    Options
    I have been taking Bragg's Raw ACV for about a month. Lots of improvements. I don't dilute.it. I do it measured into a shot glass and immediately follow with a glass of water. I had a hard time stringing it out in a diluted concoction. My face is not breaking out with acne anymore and it has helped with joint discomfort. I started it because I have an aunt and uncle who swear by it. I have to say I believe my energy level has increasdd as well.
  • tiffanyneedstolose
    Options
    That's awesome I will need to buy some soon..been breaking out more them usual which is strange