Healthy diet pill supplements

Options
I'm STRUGGLING to lose these last 5 pounds!! I continue to eat healthy and exercise daily, but I'm still having a hard time losing the last bit of weight and my last stomach roll :tongue: Can anybody reccomend a diet pill or a supplement to help me lose my last stubborn belly fat?!

4363411.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    If there was a magic pill that helped when diet and exercise didn't, we'd all be skinny.

Open up your food diary and let us take a look. If you only need to lose 5lbs it could be you need to up your calories.
  • jenneal89
    Options
    The last little bit is the hardest to lose agree with the above^^ and you may have just hit a plateau
  • Strongisthenewskny
    Options
    Okay I can add you both as friends so you can take a look at my diary! The only reason I have it on "friends only" is because of privacy issues with Google.
  • RDawn7
    Options
    Hi, didn't you just have a baby? It takes about a year for your hormones to get back to what they are used to. Maybe that's why you're having trouble losing those extra few pounds. I take L-Caratine, 500 mg with a full glass of water first thing in the morning before I eat anything, and it works better when you do some activity to activate it, so that's when I go for my walk. It seems to be working for me.
  • Strongisthenewskny
    Options
    Yes m'am, I did! I had her about 2 1/2 years ago, she will be 3 February 11th. But those vitamins you were talking about work with your metabolism or what? I might be picking some up tomorrow!!!
  • Mandino788
    Mandino788 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just started taking VItamin B Complex and it's working pretty well so far.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    how about hard work and exercise? Tone your abs, don't be lazy.
  • myriahj84
    Options
    How is your calcium intake? When I have people that are struggling to lose the last few pounds they do a belly buster shake and it helps. It is a shake w/ an added scoop of calcium. They drink it every night before bed and it does wonders. I can't explain the science behind it (I sucked at biology in school lol) but it has something to do with a calcium deficiency. Just a thought. :) Most people don't think about the full spectrum of minerals that we need...myself included!