adding 30 DS to 'my exercise' ?!

Options
Hi everyone!

I've just joined today, but I am not sure how to add the 30 DS to 'my exercise'. Does anyone currently add this and if so, what do you log it as?

Many thanks in advance :)

Imogen x

Replies

• Imogen478
    Options
    Anybody? x
  • OldBean86
    Options
    I log it as 20 minutes of Circuit training.

x
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I would call it circuit training.
  • Ajorust15
    Options
    I also logged it as circuit training. My HR monitor figured out the minutes/calories burned for me.
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    If you want to log it as something that's already in the MFP database in as "Circuit training, general."

But the MFP database overestimates, so I've added it to My Exercises and use a HRM to find the calories burnt.

Hope this helps.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    I do it as circuit training for 20 minutes... =) welcome!!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Circuit training, general is a common way to add it unless you have an HRM. Then you can create your own exercise and add the numbers given by your HRM.
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Circuit training, general
  • Nanamo2012
    Nanamo2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    20 min circuit training...
  • heather31071
    heather31071 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Under cardio, there is a Jillian Michael's 30 day shred workout. You can adjust the calories according to your own personal results. I always wear a heartrate monitor, and I usually burn between 200-250 calories when doing the 30 day shred.
  • Imogen478
    Options
    Thank you everyone for replying :) I don't have a HRM at the moment, so I've added it as 'circuit training, general' as suggested.

Many thanks again x