Any females around 5'10"?

Options

Replies

• mlove1307
    Options
    Check this thread out!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/78151-amazing-amazons-round-1

We're all 5'8" and taller! And please feel free to join in! We love to hear from all the Amazing Amazons! :]
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10"!!! My measurements are 34"-28"-39". I don't do the weight thing, I signed up as 155 but I haven't weighed myself in ages. I would like to get my hips to 36.5".

Our measurements are about the same!
  • allyson2212
    Options
    Im 5'9 and weigh about 199 as of right now. My goal is 160, still have a few curves but more muscle than anything! Im a pear shape, all butt and thighs, although right now I have a belly too since Ive just had my 4th kiddo! It is hard to see women who weigh about as much as me but look much bigger because they are shorter. I always find myself thinking "Is that what I look like?" because even though Im thick right now, I dont think I look fat, KWIM? Sorry if this is terribly insensitive, theres really no other place I can express these feelings though than a tall girl thread!!
  • teb1215
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my goal is 165 (see my avatar). At my lightest I was 175 and I looked and felt fabulous....10 pounds lighter and I would have been what I consider "perfect!"

So yes, I think you are right on track.

I'm also very large boned....are you?
  • fadorite
    Options
    I am 57 yrs old, 5'11" and weigh 297. OUCH! I am on a very strict exercise/weight program. I have been yo-yoing for the last 15 yrs, but have never weighed this much. I am working out at least 5 days a week doing weights and cardio. I work at 85% of my max heart rate. I thought that the weight would come pouring off, but it isn't. I have lost some, but I don't want to get frustrated and give up; again. I am only eating 1200 or less calories/day. I am hoping that in another week, the weight will really start to peel away. If anyone else is having the same problem, please let me know..... Thanks..
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'10! i weigh 160, can't seem to push past that number. i work out constantly, it's my addiction. so i guess that's just my number.
  • susanbohning
    Options
    This is a great thread! I'm 5'11, and currently at 165lbs. I've lost 10lbs over the last year, and toned up, by exercising 3-4 times per week, and just watching food intake. I like seeing all the tall gals like me. I in shape, but so embarassed of my weight with my shorter friends, because being tall does not allow me to be a whole lot lighter, without being too skinny. My goal currently is to lose 5 more lbs and get to 160. That would put me right in the middle of the BMI for my height. It's that problem lower tummy, that i have to work harder on.
  • Derm94
    Derm94 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I am 5'8" (on the short side for this thread) and I currently weigh 175. My goal is 160 which I think will put me back in my size 10 clothes. My current measurements are 41 bust, 35 waist, 43 hip. I am huge chested and have a curvy shape even when I am thinner. I've also had 7 kids so there is no chance that these hips will ever be tiny again. I am ok with that though.
    Best of luck to everyone.
    Jennifer
  • luvbeingmomof3
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm 5'10, weighed 148.00 this morning and my goal is to get to 135. My problem areas are my hips, butt and thighs so I am working out. That is the only way for me reshape my body, lots of lunges, squats and weights as well as walking/running, etc....

I would be happy to be in the low 140's and inches smaller around my problem areas. I need to measure.
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    I'm 6'1 weigh 199, would love to be around 155 which is what I was before I had my son. 160 or 170 would be good with me to.Not Sure of all my measurments.
  • MamaPax
    Options
    Hi Everyone.

Currently 5'10 and 171lbs. Gained a total of 50 lbs with my pregnancy. When I delivered I was 196. The first 25 lbs came off without trying.

Pre-pregnancy weight was 145. Trying to get back to that. Although, when I was that weight I thought I was fat. Go figure!
  • pwtaa
    pwtaa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and currently at 188 and have a medium build. I have already lost from 259 and went from a size 22 to a sizes 10 and 12's. I would like to get into single digits once in my life but I seem to be stuck. I teater between 182 and 188 so I decided to try something different after 4 months of no real progress. But I am glad to have found this stream and know that all of you tall girls out there to discuss things with.
  • Angi01
    Options
    I'm 5'10" I am 120. lbs. size 6 or 8 dress. measurments 36" bust 30.5" waist (33" belly 3" below waist) thigh 18.5" hips 35". Unlike from what I've read here my issue is the belly fat. When I first got on here my belly was 36" which really was noticable with my other skinny areas. As I lost the belly fat the other areas got skinnier also which I didn't want but I am extremly tired of the flabby belly:frown: I am now to where you can't see my belly in most cloths:smile: If I could gain some wieght without it going to the belly I would be fine with that, but it usually goes there first with me.:sad: I'm ok with the way I am though I just want to maintain and be firm:bigsmile:
  • AshleyTonks
    AshleyTonks Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Tall girls unite!! I always feel so much bigger because it seems taht all my friends are shorter than me and of course petite. The one tall friend that I have is also petite- God love her!

I am 5'10 and right now I am at 175 pounds! I have no idea what my measurements are. I figure my goal is 145. But I am going to see what I look like at 150. I don't want to look like weird you know, lol. But it seems we have a common problem- our belly areas! I really want to tone that up! Lets do it!
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

There is a tall women group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/126-tall-women

I am 5'9" and 198 lbs today. Nice to meet you all, feel free to add me. Love to share food diaries with people who are realistic with their food (ie: eat more than 1200 calories a day) and exercise regularly.

:)
  • JRT3sMom
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and my current weight is 238lbs and my goal weight is 165. The smallest I've been as an adult was 143. looking back I think I looked too thin so 165 put me at a healthy weight while allowing me to keep a few curves.
  • sarahmania
    sarahmania Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.8 and currently weigh 152 or I did before the Christmas holidays. Anyhow, my original goal was 150 but I think I might go lower than that. My body fat is 33% and I'd like to get it to 30% or a little lower. Think I'll probably end up around 147 which seems a little low for me as I've always thought of myself as a big girl!
  • Chaunda1075
    Chaunda1075 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and 207 pounds. Trying to get down to 180 which is my ideal weight, for my body frame.
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and curently weigh around 168 lbs but I'd like to get back to around 147 lbs to be comfortable but the elusive 140 lbs would be lovely. I've only just got back into this in the past few weeks so if anyone wants to add me feel free :)
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11". I do not know my measurments. I am currently at 233 looking to get to 175 to start. feel free to add me.