Looking for some friends!

Options
Hi all! I'm Kellie, I'm 23 and I've been on MFP for a month or so. I've always been really secretive about wanting to lose weight (as though letting people see and know that I'm trying would make them think less of me? I don't know why I do this!) and having friends on MFP has opened up a whole word of support that I've never been able to access IRL. I'm looking for some new friends to support and be supported by!

Replies

• tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hey Kellie, I'm Tina, 24, and been on MFP actively for a couple of months. I love the support system I have built on here, and it's been a godsend through tough times. Feel free to add me :)
  • BadCookieMonster
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I am always looking to support others, and get feedback at the same time. Best of luck!
  • tawnyat01
    Options
    Friend Request sent! :)
  • carrie28hope
    carrie28hope Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been with Mfp off and on for awhile, but more off than on recently. Looking to get serious tho, and an online friend would be great!
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    It's awesome that you're here! I'm 29yo and have been on MFP since July 2011. I've lost 29.2kgs / 64lbs and still going!

I'm always open to new MFP buddies!
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to i log everyday ...Good luck im Natalie by the way
  • Verybless64
    Options
    Hello Kellie, congrats on your weigh loss so far. I recently joined up so just trying to stick with it so that I can get good results as well. I need all the support I can get:smile:
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    I launched a blog on Facebook tonight too... I'm just an everyday Aussie girl, but MFP helped me to lose lots of weight, so I thought I'd blog about my experiences. If you're want to check it out it's at https://www.facebook.com/Beingthisgirl

I cannot rave enough about how much My Fitness Pal has taught me!!!
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    hi...im Stacey...

i know what you mean about being secretive about losing weight...i was always scared that i wouldnt lose any and then i would feel like an ever bigger failure than i already did...
  • erobinson90
    Options
    Hi Kellie.. Feel free to add me. I am a very supportive person and I can always use the extra support. :)
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!! :) I'm 24 and I've been on MFP for about a month as well, and it's really great! :) Anyone can feel free to add me, I try to support people and a little motivation for myself isn't too bad either ;)
  • slimmerandshine
    slimmerandshine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! Looking forward to getting to know you guys!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    you all are more than welcome to add me as well..
  • Louiza97
    Options
    Hey :)I am Louise,17 and i have also been on MFP for a month or so,and i am happy to support others as well as get feedback and share my progress! feel free to add me if you like!
  • Mlashun_BeastPrincess
    Options
    Hey honey! I've got a TON of weight to lose and know exactly what you mean about being secretive about it. I've been that way for most of my life since it has been a lifelong struggle for me! Once I "came out" of my weightloss secrecy, I've found that there are SO MANY people looking for support and have the same struggles that I do. Please feel free to add me as well! I love the support and am on here everyday. :-)

Meka
  • Hi there! I'd be happy to be a part of your support group! I've been on here for nearly two weeks, and I love it!
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I think the support in this community is a key aspect of being successful
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends. :smile:
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send an add this way. More support never hurts.
  • Bull2707
    Options
    feel free to add me