Friends?

Options
Hello,
I just joined the site 3 days ago, && I'm really starting to enjoy MFP its really easy and gives me something to almost look forward to... I 'm really hoping this works... I have been a "thick" (fat) lol my whole life and I really just want to have a healthier life, especially as a rolemodel from my sudents. Losing weight has got harder since I'm a full time college student and working two jobs but his site some how keeps up with my crazy on-the-go life lol. So feel free to add me, I have no friends yet. :) or even send me a message.

Replies

• Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Welcome, stick with this, it really works, I'm sure everyone will back me up on that.
    Good luck x
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I feel your pain, I work full time and am a full time student as well so I know how hard it is to get motivated to work out when your like me and start the day at 4am and dont get home until close to 10pm. Its hard to have the stamina to do it, but we can motivate eachother :)
  • bngreen93
    Options
    Thank I'm really going to try an dmake this a good habit
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm right there with you. Work FT & School FT- but with dedication we can do it. Feel free to add! :)
  • bngreen93
    Options
    I definitely agree! My hours are soooooo crazy! some days I start at 12am and go until 4pm... then sleep after that so it's had keeping track of when to eat and exercise, let alone picking healthy choices, especially since no healthy food options are really aound in the late hours of the night but Im trying to work on things. Plus I stay on campus (until December)
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I enjoy MFP and it has worked.
  • ChristyRamirez12
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I worked full tme and then Im a single mom so then when I go home Im just rushing to get dinner made, homework done, and kids showered and in bed by 9pm. After they go to bed I sign their work and clean up after dinner and then its time for my shower and bed too. Its hard to find time for exercising but I do my best. I do not always logged things on here but I do keep up with my weight loss on here.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request