Paleo girl seeking fitness friends! Let's get healthy! :)

Options
Hi! My name is Mari and I live in Cheboygan, MI. I'm 34 and gained a lot of weight when my thyroid went crazy after having my last child 18 months ago. Trying to get it off has been very difficult for me. I'm new at MFP, and am looking forward to making new friends who are working toward the same fitness goals. I have been slowly working towards a complete Paleo lifestyle of eating only clean and natural fresh foods, and would love to share ideas with other paleo/clean eaters. I also would love to meet some local people who would like to get together at the gym, or be walking buddies. Let's give each other a boost! :smile:

Replies

• FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been paleo for almost a year, and would love another paleo friend!
  • blaquebutterfly75
    blaquebutterfly75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm been researching Paleo and want to incorporate it about 3-4 times a week. Just not quite ready for the full transformation :bigsmile: , but would love to have friends that are living the lifestyle to help. :flowerforyou:
  • Jessicaberry1
    Options
    Hi! I just joined about an hour ago and am a huge fan of the paleo lifestyle. I stepped away for a bit and am ready to dive right back in! Let's do this!!!!!
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I'm a Primal guy myself (love me my dairy, though not too much), and I'd love to get some more Caveman/woman buddies. We should form a tribe. Srsly.

Adding.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    love Paleo! I wish I could stick to it more... but I'm trying... Maybe I should do it 3/4 times a week as well.
  • vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm Primal and it has really changed my life. Feel free to add me.
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been incorporating more Primal Blueprint/Paleo into my lifestyle, although it can be tough. Good to meet someone else on here with similar goals!
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    Yay! Just moved to a more Paleo/Primal diet except will never give up dairy though!
    I keep my diary open to friends only so feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Nyaranyanko
    Nyaranyanko Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cool! Doing paleo with a keto slant. It feels awesome. Added. =]
  • ScaryMari
    Options
    It's nice to see so many people who are interested in or already living primal! I have noticed that there are many different versions of the paleo lifestyle...some eat dairy, some not, etc. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone!
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Love the idea of making a tribe, please add me! I've been eating Paleo for just a few weeks now and love it.
  • ScaryMari
    Options
    It's great to see all the paleo/primal eaters! I added everyone so we can talk primal lifestyle and trade recipes, and share paleo information amongst us. I also like the tribe idea! :p
  • caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Very active paleo/primal support group on MFP. Join up.