Workout DVDs

Options
Hi, I'm fairly new to this site and usually only log in my food or exercise and that's it. Lately I've been really working hard at my excersize and like different DVDs such as Bob Harpers Extreme Cardio workout. My question is, I am having trouble finding anything similar to the things I do in these workouts under the excersize tab. What should I do? Any help is greatly appreciated!
:smile:

Replies

• bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Log it under Aerobics, general.
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I use a heart rate monitor for the calories and add the name of the dvd to my exercise log.
  • Lisasfit
    Options
    Do you have a heart rate monitor? You can log it under Cardiovascular Aerobics general and just fidget with the time to meet what your HR monitor says for calories burned. Or just put in the time you performed the DVD and it will come up with calories burned. More effective if you have a HR monitor, but not required! I love his stuff! Let me know if you have any questions! :)
  • mindy0517
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice! I do not have a HR monitor. I was looking at the fitbit but there's no way I can afford that. Any suggestions on a good quality monitor that's not so pricey?