Small success...but still a success!!

Options
So I started counting my calories on Saturday, and I started exercising too(not much but things that I can do around the house). I decided oh what the hell I'll weigh myself today, not expecting anything but possibly a gain. I LOST 3 lbs!! I know it doesn't seem like much but for me it really is. I have really started to watch what I am eating and making wiser decisions and plus I am adding exercise in. Its just for me 3lbs is a big deal because it has always been so hard for me to lose weight in the past, even a small 3 lbs. This is a wonderful start for me and gives me that extra reassurance that I needed to know that I CAN do this!

I just had to share!

Replies

• hjmygatt
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    3 pounds is a HUGE loss for less than a week! Be proud and keep it up. Healthy loss (according to Weight Watchers, anyway) is between .5 and 2 pounds per week, so recognize that this is absolutely NOT a small loss, and don't get discouraged if you don't maintain this pace.

Congrats!
  • 89brilewis
    89brilewis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    3 pounds is a HUGE loss for less than a week! Be proud and keep it up. Healthy loss (according to Weight Watchers, anyway) is between .5 and 2 pounds per week, so recognize that this is absolutely NOT a small loss, and don't get discouraged if you don't maintain this pace.

Congrats!

Yeah I know it won't keep up:(...lol. but I'm pretty stoked that I started losing weight just by these choices I have been making. It really does make me feel good about myself, to know I can do this. This is just such a great start for me considering my past so naturally I'm doing a happy dance all around the room :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!