Minnesota Marine, any others near MN?

Options
What's up all, anyone else from Minnesota, or in the military? I served active, now reserves. My goal is to lean out more, I've always been in great shape, but this is just more ammo in my pocket. Feel free to add me, I'm full of motivation and love to share tips/advice!

Replies

• divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    In the metro, but not the military!
  • stormsusmc
    stormsusmc Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Nice to know there are local users =)
  • nobstattoo
    Options
    I live in MN, south metro. You? And I am non military, yet work in healthcare and probily know or have known more vets than non vets in my life.
  • saraifoss
    Options
    South Metro but by no way Marine, but thanks for serving our country. Much appreciated
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Not in Minnesota, I'm in Chicago, Husband is an active duty marine 8 years now. We're at a reserve base.
  • stampinphyl
    stampinphyl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    west central MN here... not military lol
  • Wilson929
    Options
    Rochester, MN. Thanks for serving !!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Former Minnesotan, lived there 28 years. I grew up in Crystal and have lived in New Hope and Plymouth as well.

I was in the MN Army National Guard. Worst experience of my life!
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    I used to live in Minnesota! My whole family is still up there!
  • sirthickness
    Options
    Not from Minnesota, about as far away as one can get (Washington), but I was in the Corps from '86-'02. Currently a Sheriff's Deputy in the Seattle area. Trying to trim down and get fit after a severe knee injury. Semper Fi and stay safe.
  • LCoombs45
    Options
    South Metro, non military :)
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wisconsin...but am always visiting MN...I consider it a second home :flowerforyou:
  • kmganz
    Options
    St. Michael :)

Thank you for serving. God bless!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Tucked away near Roseville, MN. My husband used to be in the Airforce.

Thanks for your service!
  • Rystmom
    Rystmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    First I would like to thank you for serving this great country of ours!
    I live in the Anoka area. Never been in the service but have lots of family who have been.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    In Duluth.... thanks for your service to our country! :)

Hate that MN is already starting to get cold. lol.
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    I am a Midwestern Girl born in Chicago, then lived in Wisconsin. I have a son who is Army but not active. Thank you for serving our Country. Our family thanks you for fighting for our freedom. Well I could use excerise advise I am a RN more like Military style I push my Nurses to perform at their best no slackers. My younger children for are now required to do sit-ups when they don't listen or make bad decisions. I learned that from my Cub Scout family and it works well. Even my daughter does them. I also do them with them.
  • nbkpjud
    nbkpjud Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Not near Minnesota, but was active duty Marine from 88-97. Good to see Marines on here...
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Lived in Minnesota for seven years. Still cannot get the cold out of my bones.
    Thanks for serving.
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Still Serving. Currently at Parris Island. Semper Fi, Marine!