Drinks and restaurants..

i never know wat to do when i go to restaurants... i wanna drink something with my meal and i NEVER know what to order!!! I am sick of just having water and am tired of drinking diet coke as i am getting SICk of the taste.. Juice adds up the calories of my meal so i was wondering what everyone else orders..

Thanks
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    i never know wat to do when i go to restaurants... i wanna drink something with my meal and i NEVER know what to order!!! I am sick of just having water and am tired of drinking diet coke as i am getting SICk of the taste.. Juice adds up the calories of my meal so i was wondering what everyone else orders..

Thanks
    :flowerforyou:
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Water w/a slice of lemon or lime is my drink of choice at a restaurant.:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    {{backs slowly away from topic...}}

What I order is never on any diet plan.....:embarassed:
  • pauladavies86
    pauladavies86 Posts: 83 Member
    water with lemon... The squeeze of lemon is really good. Or if I'm being bad or have saved up lots of calories I'd go with a nice calorie-laden mixed drink like a pina colada. hehe. :tongue:
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    iced tea with a lemon or water with a lemon

:drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Unsweetened iced tea every single time! If they have Splenda, I'll add that to it, along with lemon.

:smile:
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    wen u order iced tea at restaurants isn't it sweetened most of the time?
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    wen u order iced tea at restaurants isn't it sweetened most of the time?

Nope, I always order it unsweetened and they ALWAYS have it that way no matter where I go.
  • sawtoothtye
    sawtoothtye Posts: 14
    Vodka and club soda!!! It has like 64 calories. I used to like it but now I love it because it has so fewer calories than every other drink...