new

Options
HI my name is lynn, just joined. I lost 20lb on ww and cant afford to continue paying so I join this program. still trying to figure things out. How is everyone doing on here?

Thanks

Replies

• MissMari973
    MissMari973 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lynn, this is a great group I have lost 25 lbs and am happy with the support of people on here. I wish you the best feel free to add me.
  • nakhizi
    Options
    Hi,
    Congrats on your 20 lb weight loss. I love the site so far, but I definitely need a support group.
  • LindaLEAB
    Options
    Congratulations to all who are losing weight. I am 57 years old and have a weight problem off and on since I was 30 yrs. old. It is a complete change in life. We just need to keep putting one foot in front of the other, hold our heads high and keep eating right and exercising.:love:
  • eagedzi
    Options
    Thank you all the the kind words and support. I am just trying to maintain now and I need all the support to be accountable so I do not gain the weight back. Nice meeting all of you and Congrat on your success so far.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Lynn. Congratulations on your weight loss and I wish you the best of luck in continuing the journey. I would love to be apart of your support circle. Good luck to you all :)
  • LizASterling
    Options
    I use to be in ww too. I joined MPF about a week and half ago i love it very encouraging. You can add me