Military wife needs support! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• gal2000
    Options
    Hi Kendra! You can add me!!! I've been with my Coastie for 18 years, married for 12 of them. I am all to familiar with deployments and going to food for comfort. I am on a mission to loose my 7 year old baby weight. NO EXCUSES THIS TIME!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Hey! Air Force wife here :) Hubby is not deployed, but I've been through it and can be a good motivator! I'll add ya :)
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Not a military spouse but military family. Husband was Army, my brother is Army, my brother in law Army, my sister Army, and my brother was Navy. Does that count? :) I know deployments can be hard and my daughter looks up to my brother and has a hard time the whole time he is deployed. So I know that feeling and I hope your husband has a safe deployment. Anyone can add me if they like. I'm on daily and have a support group. :)
  • carlaunderconstruction
    Options
    Canadian AF spouse here. All you military family members please add me. Currently I am the one that is living away from our posting. I am away at uni until February 2013.
  • moeceeski
    moeceeski Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My husband just EAS'd from the MC, I was pregnant during his deployment so I couldn't try to lose weight but I definitely understand what you are aiming for. Feel free to add me! I'm on every day :)
  • Momonamission53
    Momonamission53 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi kendrarochell
    I am not military to old. LOL but I am a military mom with two sons that served our great country, One was in the navy back in 1993 and my other son Air Force until 2006 and now trying to get back in, and my uncle served during WWII, I also have a daughter in law in the Air Force; So if that counts I would love to be here for some extra support too. You can read my story on my page if you want; I became diabetic so doing this for me. We are all here for each other and you can do this. Your husband is will come back to a new woman indeed. : )
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kendra! I am a USMC wife and my hubby just left yesterday for an 8 month deployment. I am looking for other military wives that are trying to lose the weight before their hubbys return for support. I want him to be shocked when he sees me again. I think it will be a lot easier to lose this 15 month old baby weight while he's gone too. He's such a bad influence with food! I have lost some but I have at least 40 lbs to go before I will be happy. Add me if you are a military wife struggling to lose the weight!

Hey Kendra, I'm a military mom, Air Force Add me if you like, but what I really wanted to do was tell you how much I appreciate the sacrificae you and your husband are making for our country. Please let him know there are folks here who appreciate and support him. Hope all goes well with the deployment and he is home, safe and sound real soon. Good luck with your weight loss. You are awesome.
    PS - My son is currently deployed in "the sandbox". His wife and son are stationed in Alaska and he's due home in about 8 weeks.