P90X bummed out

Options
I have been on P90X for three weeks I am following the nutrition guide and I feel stronger but im not seeing change which is bumming me out and making me not want to continue
How long until I can actually see results

Replies

• jen14128
    jen14128 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have read so many posts like this one. Sometimes it is hard to notice results, especially if you are watching for them. I will bet that if you posted before/after pics we would all notice a difference. Not specifically asking you to do so like a creeper, but I'm just saying don't be too hard on yourself, and try not to get too frustrated. Keep working and I'm sure you will get the results you are looking for.
  • 65Fa5tback
    Options
    I started seeing results well into the 2nd month almost 3rd. Dont give up, hang in there, stick to the plan and you'll reach your goal!
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    it depends on the person, but just keep with it. it is a 12 week program. YOu are going ot be getting stronger and you will notice results. Stick with it!
  • Wakeboarder1019
    Options
    My first time I saw results after 30 days. My second round I didn't see results until day 60. I've had many people say they didn't see results until the 3rd phase.

You WILL see results. I know it can be frusturating, but keep your goals as process goals. Make it your goal to Keep Pushing Play and eat clean. If you succeed in that goal everyday, then your results goals will come! Before/After pictures are a great way to see for yourself. We are always critical of ourselves and will find it difficult to see a difference unless we can see objectively how we looked. So if you took pictures at day 1 great, if not take them today and compare them in 30 days.

Somebody posted a really cool video where they took pictures every seven days so you could see the transformation. Keep up the great work. KPP!