P90X Itunes App - FREE T0DAY ONLY

Options
P90X app for iPhone is free TODAY ONLY! It looks great for tracking progress, nutrition, and keeping a schedule. You can also buy buy the workouts

Replies

• MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? The entire program app? I have purchased some of the workouts so I can have them on my phone while traveling but are they all free today?
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Do you hav a link? Cos typing p90x into app store gives me zilch :(
  • The_Dude
    The_Dude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This is the app that is normally $4.99 NOT the workout videos. Those are still an extra $60.

This app allows you to track all your stats, before/after pics, workout logs, etc and does come free with ab ripper.

Just do a search in the apple store from your iphone for p90x and it is the top result for me.
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Do they have one for Android...anyone know?
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    This is for the app ONLY. Does not include the workouts. I just did a search in ITUNES for P90X and it was the first to show.

As far as I know, there is NOT an android app.
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options

As far as I know, there is NOT an android app.
    That sucks... :(
  • eso2012
    eso2012 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Got it, thanks for the tip!!
  • spongebobuk
    Options
    It is once again only availble for the usa market!! Grrr at beachbody! If you cant find, type p90x ap in to google, that will link you to the beachbody website then links to the app store.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    It is once again only availble for the usa market!! Grrr at beachbody! If you cant find, type p90x ap in to google, that will link you to the beachbody website then links to the app store.

Thanks for that!