Stretch marks???

Options
Does anyone know how to get rid of stretch marks, like ointment or creams.

Replies

• 99cherrypie99
    99cherrypie99 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Sorry but there is NO WAY to remove stretch marks other then having them surgically removed. They are scars in the skin. They will fade some with time.
  • KristaJeanMFP
    KristaJeanMFP Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The only way to get rid of them is to sugically remove them. But there are bunches of things you can do to reduce them.

Bio Oil
    Collagen Cream
    Some people say just massaging your stretchmarks with lotion helps.
  • KristaJeanMFP
    Options
    I also read about some laser treatments for them. But they all just reduce them, unfortunately.

I heard about this acid you can put on them that looked like it worked extremely well.....I think its glycolic acid or something like that.
  • KristaJeanMFP
    Options
    Oh and If you tighten your skin that helps too...so building muscle is great for someone with stretch marks. Like me! lol Im absolutely covered in them. Some an inch thick. I feel your pain.
  • KristaJeanMFP
    Options
    Sorry but there is NO WAY to remove stretch marks other then having them surgically removed. They are scars in the skin. They will fade some with time.

YOU LOST 227 POUNDS?!?!! OMGEEEEEEEEEE...... You must be so proud of yourself :)
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I use Strivectin serum for wrinkles and stretch marks. They give out free samples on Facebook all the time! Maybe you can score one and try it out. I use it on the stretch marks I have on my thighs.

http://www.strivectin.com/