Replies

• brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me.
  • kristinb78
    kristinb78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've gained a pound... because I suck at logging. Especially if I don' t want to know how bad it really is. I guess I need motivation. I need to lose at least 40 pounds.
  • worthliving4
    worthliving4 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ironically I just did the same exact thing....deleted a bunch of people because they either are not active or provide no valuable support.
  • orangecrush92
    orangecrush92 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I'm trying to get some good motivational friends on here! Anyone else is welcome to add me as well
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have lost 60 pounds since June 28th and am on here everyday! I have 40 pounds until I hit my first goal, and then about 15 more for my second goal. Fell free to add me!
  • samlankford
    Options
    feel free to add me, I am her pretty much all day when I am at work (shhhhhh)... clean eater, outstanding cook, workout freak, sweat junkie but put a little chunk of cake in front of me and it will be in my stomach!! :bigsmile:
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I'm irreplaceable
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    friend request sent
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Anyone should feel free to add me. I am on every day and walk 6 days a week. I have lost 98 pounds since June 11 and have about 150 to go. I do eat low carb, so if you have strong opinions against that, don't look at my diary.
  • way2shy
    way2shy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me also, we all need some motivation to keep us going.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I went though my friends list today and deleted so many people for not logging in for a month or more so I guess I need some replacements.

I am 5' 4" 32 yr old woman. I have currently lost 18 lbs and am looking to loose another 35-40 lbs. I am not perfect but I do have more good days than bad days. I would like to add people who are encouraging and motivational.

If this sounds like you add me please! :wink:
    I'd be your friend, but I'm afraid you'll just replace me later. I just can't take that kind of rejection!
  • ncprasad
    ncprasad Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well.
  • sionnain
    Options
    I don't mind if you want to add me. I'm 5'1.5" and I'll be 30 next month. I'm not really trying to lose any weight, just lose body fat and build muscle. :)
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I initially wanted to cut my friends list down. But I realized I don't mind having a bunch of friends. So long as they are active. But NOT Overactive, as in NO TMI tuesdays or any shhittttt like that.
    With that being said, I am open to friend requests once again.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I do log everything and I do mean everything I consume on a daily basis. I might not respond on every post but I try to get to everyone daily in some fashion.
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Like you, I'm not perfect. I have good days and bad days. Feel free to add me, though. I do log in everyday... and I try to motivate my friends... as I also love the motivation.
  • alphasigalum
    Options
    I would love new friends too! I am not perfect either, have good days/bad days, etc. I do log in daily!
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me!!! :)
  • suckerlove
    Options
    I'm on everyday, and have been for 5 months straight. Feel free to add me.