ChaLEAN Extreme for TUMMY TIGHTENING?!

Options
Help please!! I have skinny fat above my CSection scar. Its not bad but its not budging with Insanity. I have ChaLEAN Extreme and I'm hoping to get the results I need from that. Has anyone seen tummy tightening using this program?! Pictures are more than appreciated also!!

Replies

• just1jules
    just1jules Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    how long are her workouts?bumping for ya! I have a ugly csec scar as well...
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Thank you. I actually have no idea how long they are because they are still in casing waiting to be opened.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Between ChaLean and Running this spring. . . I was able to wear a bikini to the beach without concern. And, I've had 2 c-sections. . .one almost 13 years ago and the last one 6.5 years ago. Make sure you do the ab work outs and maintain a good amount of cardio. I was training for a half so I skipped most of ChaLean's cardio for my own. But, I liked the results.
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Do you think it would be wise to double up? Insanity in the morning...ChaLEAN in the evenings?
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Haven't done Insanity. . .the name scares me! LOL. . .and my now 19 year old and a buddy were "committed" to doing Insanity back when he was a senior. . .that lasted 2 day (@ 5:00 a.m.) and sounded like a herd of elephants jumping in my living room. Don't know if there's lots of plyo in the routines, but is sure sounded like it!!

I'm a classic for over doing the exercise. Run 5 in the morning. . .Chalean extremem after work. 40 min stepper. . . 5 miler after work. So, I'd probably give it a try. Not that it would be *wise* to do both, but you can always drop one if it's too much.
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Haven't done Insanity. . .the name scares me! LOL. . .and my now 19 year old and a buddy were "committed" to doing Insanity back when he was a senior. . .that lasted 2 day (@ 5:00 a.m.) and sounded like a herd of elephants jumping in my living room. Don't know if there's lots of plyo in the routines, but is sure sounded like it!!

I'm a classic for over doing the exercise. Run 5 in the morning. . .Chalean extremem after work. 40 min stepper. . . 5 miler after work. So, I'd probably give it a try. Not that it would be *wise* to do both, but you can always drop one if it's too much.

SWEETNESS!! I think I'll start off doing both...quicker the results :smokin: and then drop Insanity probably! I've been trying to finish Month Two for TWO MONTHS now!!

Oh and as far as the plyo influenced herd of elephants...Insanity has plenty of plyo!!
  • msperkey3
    msperkey3 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Chalean is awesome! Did 2 rounds of it...Go heavy or go home!.... (she says that a lot, lol)
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Chalean is awesome! Did 2 rounds of it...Go heavy or go home!.... (she says that a lot, lol)

Did you notice tightening in you tummy??
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love Chalean - and doing her workouts are tightening everywhere. They are usually 30-48 mins

I have done insanity too - I didn't finish it - I have a bad ankle and found it to be just too much.

In terms of doing both Insanity and Chalean - if you can do it, awesome (and WOW)
    Good luck!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    I love Chalean - and doing her workouts are tightening everywhere. They are usually 30-48 mins

I have done insanity too - I didn't finish it - I have a bad ankle and found it to be just too much.

In terms of doing both Insanity and Chalean - if you can do it, awesome (and WOW)
    Good luck!

Aaah!! Thank you so much!!! I'm definitely going to need it but my deadline is quickly approaching and I'm determined to have the body I was shooting for!
  • stacey1981
    stacey1981 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will be doing Insanity/ChaLEAN together on the 24th:)
  • Glo_8714
    Glo_8714 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey I didn't have a c-section but my stomach needs some tightening as well. I had a boy and I'm petite and my stomach
    stretched a lot. I have been working on it since my son is now 2. I have just a little bit of stretch marks nothing serious though you can barely see them now I had worked on that as well. Now for 2 years I have been trying to tighten my stomach and make it toned and lean again but I can't seem to stick to a workout. I am starting Insanity Oct1st (I started a group) and I cant wait to start I
    hope it helps with the tightening. I have done Insanity before but only went as far as the first month and quit during recovery week.
    So don't make the same mistake I made STICK WITH IT!! And if the ChaLean tightens for you PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! Hey maybe I'll get it and we can start both together?! :drinker: Anyways go for it!! If you stick to it you will see results!