8,000 cal. diet per day?!?! Give this a try......

Options
2»

Replies

• sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    Options
    I was eating 2,500 .wow.
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I was eating 2,500 .wow.

I still do sometimes haha ;)
  • kalmf
    kalmf Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! This is brilliant. If I ate the way I used to eat every day (don't you just love that part of the food diary!) I would be ten pounds heavier than my highest weight in 5 weeks. I didn't add in any exercise so it would probably take me 10 weeks (!), but still, what an eye opener.

This is a great motivational tool for when I want to go unconscious and eat whatever.

Thanks!!
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I figure I was up over 4,000 calories before dinner. It's crazy.
  • workingitout
    workingitout Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ever since I found this website and have learned so much about nutrition and what your body needs, I'm kind of angry at the food industry and how they have perpetuated this notion that people can eat a big breakfast, go out for lunch, have a snack and have a big dinner. How could I have not figured this out sooner? I can't believe I thought it was ok to eat all that. Now I watch every bite, work out hard and I am loving the results. But most people don't seem to "get it". Thank goodness for MFP!
  • greenfairy
    Options
    Alright, I have to tell you, I was quite frightened to even see what my numbers would have been-- you see, I'm a Five Guys Double Bacon Cheeseburger Junkie!!! And the fries, OMG!!! Just that is my 1200 calorie day now... I didn't even want to check breakfast and dinner... I knew it would be a sad, sad reminder of happier, unhealtly days. when I ate 'til I burst.
  • aimeemills
    Options
    This is why I signed up, despite the fact I was growing out of all my clothes, I was consuming over 4000 a day!!! :sad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!