One thing YOU like about yourself! Day Two

Options
Hey Guys!!!! Yesterday was great and many of you posted!!!! and for those of you that don't know what's going on here, Here's a recap of what I am doing!!!

Recap: I vowed to post one that I liked about myself or my day, each day on MFP. So I thought I would also post it here and I'll do this every day as well! Tell me what you like about yourself or your day!!!!!

:bigsmile: Here we go! :bigsmile:

Today, 9/19/2012

I like that I am starting to L:heart: VE Myself Again!!!!!

What about you guys!!!!

Replies

• HeatherSLosinIt
    HeatherSLosinIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I like that I'm ok with being IN pictures, now. I haven't lost much weight, but I know I WILL, and that makes all the difference. I've hated being in pictures for years, ashamed of how I look, but now I see them as something I'll be able to look back on for the memories they are supposed to capture :)
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I like that I feel like I have a whole new wardrobe because I can get into clothes I have not worn in 3-4 years!
  • Sweet_T_McGee_HeatherSadie
    Options
    I like that I'm ok with being IN pictures, now. I haven't lost much weight, but I know I WILL, and that makes all the difference. I've hated being in pictures for years, ashamed of how I look, but now I see them as something I'll be able to look back on for the memories they are supposed to capture :)

THIS IS GREAT!!!! YOUR A BEAUTIFUL PERSON, INSIDE AND OUT!!!! REMEMBER THAT!
  • kareinlib
    Options
    Hm, I'm still not too excited about my body yet. So, I like my eyes. :3
  • bigdal77
    Options
    today i love my new tattoo as it represents that i reached my weightloss goal and it was on my birthday as well :laugh:
  • Aurorakitty
    Options
    My sweater that I bought last year which was kinda tight now fits with lots of room and I went shopping last weekend for new cloths :D
  • finelinegurl
    Options
    today i love my new tattoo as it represents that i reached my weightloss goal and it was on my birthday as well :laugh:

THAT IS FABULOUS!! You certainly deserve a trophy for this amount of weight loss! WAY TO GO! (and happy belated : )
  • finelinegurl
    Options
    Hey Guys!!!! Yesterday was great and many of you posted!!!! and for those of you that don't know what's going on here, Here's a recap of what I am doing!!!

Recap: I vowed to post one that I liked about myself or my day, each day on MFP. So I thought I would also post it here and I'll do this every day as well! Tell me what you like about yourself or your day!!!!!

:bigsmile: Here we go! :bigsmile:

Today, 9/19/2012

I like that I am starting to L:heart: VE Myself Again!!!!!

What about you guys!!!!

I love this idea! Thank you for posting it!

I love that I havent given up yet. Truly.
  • melicharc
    melicharc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love myself for getting out of a bad relationship
  • elenaddp
    Options
    I like that today I weigh 5 pounds less than when I started tracking on MFP (and one week after celebrating a birthday).
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    legs :)
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    That I've been under my calorie goal for 10 days now, and conscientous about eating healthy. That's a HUGE accomplishment, for me, a very inconsistent dieter.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    1.Boobies
    2. Sense of humour
    3. Small wrists

:smile:
  • glad2bjar
    glad2bjar Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like that even though I don't want to, I'm about to work out.
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    what a great positive way.

I like that I can still laugh everyday no matter how down I feel.:laugh:
  • MizKittyB
    MizKittyB Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I like that I can do a lunge or squat now with minimal knee pain, *and* I like that I can do more than two or three! (I never could, before, so building muscle in my legs is paying off!)
  • kvossandrews
    Options
    That can be one of the hardest things you can do. Im glad you feel that way.

Good luck in your future...:flowerforyou:
  • kvossandrews
    Options
    I love myself for getting out of a bad relationship

That can be one of the hardest things you can do. Im glad you feel that way.

Good luck in your future...
  • gorgeouskat
    Options
    I am good person
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I am enough, I always was, and always will be. I love that saying.