Help! I need some friends!

Options
Hello i am from the uk and have been doing MFP for a few weeks now. I would love to have some genuinely nice, caring friends who will bring a smile to my face and help encourage me to speed up my weight lose and as will help them. I have read some lovely comments on MFP and hope some of u will be my friend as well. Lol. Happy weight lose!

Replies

• HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hello i am from the uk and have been doing MFP for a few weeks now. I would love to have some genuinely nice, caring friends who will bring a smile to my face and help encourage me to speed up my weight lose and as will help them. I have read some lovely comments on MFP and hope some of u will be my friend as well. Lol. Happy weight lose!

Hey... I am from NYC... I have been on MFP since may of this year but I really got serious the end of august. I log on daily and I work out almost every day. I think in 20 plus days I may have missed two days. I am committed and the results are showing. Add me if you are interested. Have a fantastic journey. Peace!
  • SP2Bfit
    SP2Bfit Posts: 114
    Options
    You can do this!
  • cushyb
    Options
    Thank you for your lovely support. Hey.....Crickey NYC......lovely to hear from you and thank you. You have had a fantastic lose. Love your positivity. I love the way you said peace at the end of your message. Love to be friends. Hope I can do the adding a friend thing properly. Here goes....
  • cushyb
    Options
    Thank you!!!!!! Will not give in xxxxx
  • BamaGirl777
    Options

Hi, I am from Alabama and would love to be friends. Please feel free to add me.