5ft6" and 173pounds anyone the same?

Looking for similar sized people to friend and keep me on track!
Finding it hard to stay motivated because all my heavier friend say I look fine!
Anyone else got pics etc of their journey?

Replies

• I am 5ft 6" and 172lbs as of today. I started at 185lbs. Looking for support as well. Add me if you'd like:smile:
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    I'm 5 foot 6 and about 175lbs, although everyone (even my personal trainers i've had) think I look at least 10lbs lighter.
    I started off last July at over 200lbs, 8 weeks after having my 2nd baby. I'm a UK size 14 now, sometimes 12 on top (US10, sometimes 8). I can fit into a size 8 pair of Abercrombie & Fitch trousers i bought in the US in 2003.

I'd like to lose about 20lbs, but really I'm more interested in looking good and fitting into my old clothes.

Feel free to add me. I'll put a photo in my profile pics of after I had my baby so you can see what I looked like then.
  • I am 5' 6.5". I started at 178.5, and am now at 146.5. I'm looking to get down to around the low 20s in percentage of body fat, and hopefully a weight of around 135ish?? Add me if you like!
  • mocha76
    mocha76 Posts: 184 Member
    I'm 5'6" and started at 185 and now 157. Friend me if you would like. :-)
  • DMOMofTHREE
    DMOMofTHREE Posts: 55 Member
    Add me if you would like. Started over 3 weeks ago at 189, down to 178
    5'6"
  • I'm in the same boat. I'm 5'6" and 172 lbs. I'm just starting my weight loss journey today and would appreciate any support I could get. To everyone on this post, friend me if you like. :)