Halloween Costumes!

Options
I went shopping after getting my hair done today and saw that some of the stores already have Halloween costumes up! It got me thinking that since I lost 20 lbs I could probably wear something sexy! LOL.

What are you going as this year? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I am thinking Tinker Bell since this is my first Halloween with a pixie hair cut.
  • ToneItUp87
    Options
    You would make such an awesome Tinker Bell!
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am planning on making an old school rogue costume, green and yellow, jacket all that. alot of the time my ideas change while in motion. lol so thats the plan - we will see what happens
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I'm toying between a black cat (slutty, obviously) and MAYBE Princess Jasmine, but I don't know if I have the nerve to wear this costume given that my stomach pretty stretch marked up:

LA_83857.jpg
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    Police officer... nothing better than wearing a garter, and then having handcuffs just to be sure it all goes my way, LOL
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I plan on dressing up as a skinnier version of myself for Halloween. Best costume ever.
  • ToneItUp87
    Options
    I'm toying between a black cat (slutty, obviously) and MAYBE Princess Jasmine, but I don't know if I have the nerve to wear this costume given that my stomach pretty stretch marked up:

LA_83857.jpg

Tiger stripes! Wear them with pride!
  • I'm leaning towards Molly Aster from Peter and the Starcatcher. But only if my friends will be Peter and Black Stache with me. Although, I'm not sure if I'll have time to make all three costumes. (Since I am the one amongst my friends who sews and actually does costumes, it would be left to me. And I'm a perfectionist, so I wouldn't want them to mess anything up anyways.)

I'm also thinking about being Louise from Bob's Burgers. And a part of me REALLY wants to do Sharon Needles's plastic surgery look:

sharon-needles-plastic-surgery-michelle-visage-rupaul.jpg

I'm going to come up with a million more ideas by the time Halloween arrives. I wish it was a week-long holiday so I could have multiple costumes.
  • pooleekylie
    Options
    I'm going to be sexy Little Bo Peep, with my two Yorkies as sheep :laugh: . I just turned 21 so this is the first year I get to go to by sister's epic Halloween parties. I'm excited.
  • cal_73
    Options
    I could probably wear something sexy!

Without a doubt! :flowerforyou:
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I plan on dressing up as a skinnier version of myself for Halloween. Best costume ever.

^^ this :)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'm doing an obstacle course race in the dark, so my costume needs to have either lights or glow in the dark. I found a little bumble bee with light up wings and thigh high light up striped tights that I think I'm going to go with.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Also, I'm thinking about going as Wonderwoman. I've got nothing on Lynda Carter's legs but so far, it's the best I've come up with :)
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    I am going to a haunted house that night so I am doing something easy and kinda haunted house friendly. I bought black angel wings and will wear those with a black top and black pants and black boots and be like a ninja angel or something. Wanted to keep it simple as the haunted house is an actual prison that is closed and it's dark as all get out and HUGE. Did it last year and if I wear anything else it's very easy to get caught or make other people mad etc. Plus the less I have for those people to grab onto, the better. They're not supposed to touch you but some do anyways, especially when the people I'm with challenge them to scare me (I do not scare easy and I have ghost hunted ((The real ones)) at that prison numerous times, it's like my second home so I know that place inside and out. I was not scared at all last year while the people I with were freakin out. I wasn't even paying attention to the actors I was looking around to see if I noticed any real ghosts hanging around and watching LOL)
  • xxbookwormbabexx
    xxbookwormbabexx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm also thinking about being Louise from Bob's Burgers.

I would love you forever.
  • ToneItUp87
    Options
    I could probably wear something sexy!

Without a doubt! :flowerforyou:

Aw thank you! :blushing:
  • ToneItUp87
    Options
    I'm going to be sexy Little Bo Peep, with my two Yorkies as sheep :laugh: . I just turned 21 so this is the first year I get to go to by sister's epic Halloween parties. I'm excited.

I love the Yorkies as sheep thing! That's so cute LOL!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Family is doing The Wizard of Oz theme this year, so I'm going as the Tin(wo)man! :)
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Cruella DeVille (homemade) or Madonna's character on "A league of their own" if i run out of time ad still have $$ lol
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Green Man from Always Sunny in Philadelphia

GREENMAN_8799ca_1706355.gif