Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Options
sz8soon
sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
So I started a "get fit" challenge at my workplace a few months ago. I had 78 people sign up and things are going great and people are kicking butt . It will be ending at the end of October and I want to get some prizes for people who were not necessarily the biggest losers but did stick with it and continued to lose weight. I had a great mix of gender, age and fitness levels participate so my prizes really have to be fairly neutral. I'm going to throw names in a hat and draw and let people select a prize.

I'm looking for 10-15 gifts, $30 or under (no gift cards because then I would have to tax them for payroll purposes)

Here is what I have so far:

•Foam Roller
•Resistance Band Kit
•Arm band and earphones
•Food Scale
•Tape Measure/Caliper Set
•Push Up Handles
•Stability Ball

And my mind goes blank, I'm on fitness equipment overload …………HELP please! What would be something you would want?

Everyone got a pedometer at the beginning of the challenge, so that one is already out- as well as water bottles, my company is constantly giving those things away.

Replies

• Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Pedometer?
  • sz8soon
    Options
    Everyone got one at the start of the challenge, otherwise that would be a great one! Thanks for the suggestion (need to edit the OP)
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    A book of healthy recipes?
  • catwg
    Options
    Weighted hula hoop!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    skipping rope, bag gloves, hula hoop, waist bands (to hold the water bottles, lol), journals, sneaker balls, gym bag, travel size contaniners for shampoos (if they shower at the gym like i do every day, this is really handy), gift cards with small amounts for sporting stores, small weights, wrist/ankle weights, weighted gloves, thats all i got for now, lol
    oh and maybe little sweat towels? or floor mat? work out dvds?
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    water bottle, t-shirt, cheap stopwatch...
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    uh, hmm, I was saying gift cards, but I didn't read, lol.

What about subscription to a health mag?
  • sz8soon
    Options
    You guys are awesome! Thanks for the suggestions!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    I second the weighted gloves.. and to add how about a kettlebell.. say around 15# good beginner weight.