I am new to this and need support!lol

Options
I am making a change in my life and need all the help i can get. My daughter has entered us in a 5k run in Dec. and that is 1 of the many reasons I need to lose weight. (I know to most people that a 5k is nothing, but I have completely let myself go and got to get healthier for my kids. thanx:happy:

Replies

• anitamiron
    anitamiron Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl!! I am looking for new friends to. I will add you. I am on a serious weight loss journey and need pals!
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) and also, a 5k is definately not nothing to lots of us :) That is one of my goals at some point!
  • BamaGirl777
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well!
  • marzellis
    marzellis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this also. I started september 11th. I could use new friends and support also. please feel free to add me. Great news! we are all on our way to a healthier, thinn :flowerforyou: er us!
  • sarajesssica
    sarajesssica Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in almost daily and the support is always welcome and helps me to keep going so I know it is important to others as well! Look forward to getting to know you :)

Others are also free to add me! I try to be as supportive as possible for others as we are all on this journey :)
  • Eddie274
    Options
    Anyone who wants more friends can send me an add. I'm 38 and in the UK, and have 40-50lbs still to lose.