I need friendssss! Are there any college kids on here?

Options
Hey guys, so I'm Angela. And I'm 18 (19 soooon), I'm from Canada, and I just joined MFP. I'm looking to lose the freshman 15 I gained last year, plus maybe a little more. Most importantly though, I wanna get FIT. :D between work, school, friends and everything else, this is gonna be hard, so hopefully there's some people who are in the same boat that wanna be friends. Add me everyonee, I need the support :)<3

Replies

• theVspot1000
    Options
    Hey, I completely understand where you're coming from. I'm 26 and the freshmanb 15 is something I'm trying to take off as well even though I haven't been a freshman for a while lol. I notice we live in the same city so I thought, "hey why not introduce myself" lol. Anyway...good luck on your journey and all that. I haven't been on here long enough to tell you any tips or tricks for weight loss, but I'm hoping that MFP will work for me.
  • anggxo
    anggxo Posts: 102
    Options
    Hey, I completely understand where you're coming from. I'm 26 and the freshmanb 15 is something I'm trying to take off as well even though I haven't been a freshman for a while lol. I notice we live in the same city so I thought, "hey why not introduce myself" lol. Anyway...good luck on your journey and all that. I haven't been on here long enough to tell you any tips or tricks for weight loss, but I'm hoping that MFP will work for me.

Hahaha, that stubborn 15 is a pain, isn't it?

And you're from Toronto ? :) That's awesome. Thanks for the intro, and good luck on your journey as well. :) I added you as a friend !
  • KristineMunson
    Options
    I'm in college im in the states similar deal as you except i also have a daughter :smile:
  • neetneetneets
    neetneetneets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in college too, managed to juusst beat the freshman 5(kg) by running last year but I still need to lose 10kg. request sent :)
  • sapthat
    Options
    enrolled to become a certifed person trainer....but you already added me so never mind >.>
  • anggxo
    anggxo Posts: 102
    Options
    enrolled to become a certifed person trainer....but you already added me so never mind >.>

hahaha i had to. your "i'm sexy and I k now it" post made me LOL too hard :P
  • sapthat
    Options
    ha yeah forgot about that >.>....ego gets the best of me somtime
  • anexus323
    Options
    I am! I am! haha no, I am out of college now. I'm 27 though, you can add me.