Leslie Sansone's WATP's

Options
I'm wondering what the majority of you log her workouts under? I have a pedometer but unfortunately it does not count calories :(
Any answers would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Cheri

Replies

• Walking, moderate, I believe. I'm thinking about picking up her dvds again, I really love the five mile.
  • jabberjaws77
    jabberjaws77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love her dvd's too!! She keeps me motivated...at the same time she's not overly-annoying like some of the others...lol
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I really LOVE Leslie too! I have cerebral palsy. Leslie's workouts and some calisthenics involving upper and lower body and
    abs are the only workouts I am capable of doing.I need to lose 30 pounds by Christmas 2013, but I think it may be more chal-
    lenging than I first believed.

To the OP: I believe that Leslie said early on in the original WATP videos that a mile is 15 minutes long and burns about 100
    calories. So two would be 200, three 300 and so on. With the boosted walking and newer moves in the current DVDs I think
    it would be a lot more than that. Maybe another poster could tell you exactly what it would be in the current programs. Let me
    know if that helps. God Bless You, Sue
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I never know either. Sometimes I log it as aerobics sometimes as walking the actual distance. i should just get the batteries replaced in my heart rate monitor and log it that way so there's no question.:laugh:
  • bowseramanda
    bowseramanda Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I log it as race walking. I do a 15 min one every day on my lunch break. It figures out to be 133 calories for me I believe. I log it as that because I really do push myself for it. Not that it is hard per se but I really do dig deep and do the kicks and squats and give 100%.
  • bowseramanda
    Options
    Walking, moderate, I believe. I'm thinking about picking up her dvds again, I really love the five mile.
    FYI: they are on youtube for free. I use one every weekday!
  • bowseramanda
    Options
    Walking, moderate, I believe. I'm thinking about picking up her dvds again, I really love the five mile.
    FYI: they are on youtube for free. I use one every weekday!