Tell Me About Yourself?

Options
Reply with:
How old are you?
What's your height?
How much do you weight?
What's your ultimate goal weight?
What are your leading reasons to lose it?

<3.

Replies

• Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Im 24
    5'5.5"
    CW:195lbs
    GW:130lbs
    I have been a huge yo-yo dieter for a long time. I have gained/lost gained/lost, and so on. I stepped on the scale and when I saw that I was almost 200 lbs I was horrified and told myself I cannot let myself get over the 200 lb mark.
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 24
    5'4''
    CW: 256
    GW: 150-160
    I want to lose weight because my husband and I would like to have children in the next few years and your chances of miscarriages are higher if you are overweight. Also, I am tired of being overweight and unhealthy!!1
  • Jedikimmy
    Options
    5'1.5
    CW:196

Goal weight: 120...but I'm aiming for 138 pounds for now (how I weighted before my two pregnancies)

I just gave birth to my second child 3 weeks ago. I don't recognize myself at this current weight. And I want to get rid of those maternity clothes... I don't feel healthy or pretty anymore. Hopefully, with much much effort, I'll be able to fit in my pre-pregnancy summer clothes by next june. :-)
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm 21
    5'11''
    301lbs
    goal of 180lbs
    I am tired of being overweight and unhealthy. I have a history of self abuse and mistreating my body with food is just another symptom.
  • Avant25
    Options
    How old are you? I'm 31

What's your height? I'm 5'11

How much do you weight? I'm 190

What's your ultimate goal weight? Ultimate Goal weight is 160 lbs

What are your leading reasons to lose it? Got comfy just being average. I want to push my self and get back to my fighting weight that i had back in the military when i was a little younger. I want to stay fit as I age and don't want to end up with all the ailments most of my family suffer due to obesity. OH YEAH i also want to look hot with my shirt off ha ha.

More importantly before i started up again i was always feeling tired, did'nt want to do anything besides go to work, go home, eat (junk food) and sleep my life away. It was certainly time for a change!
  • orangecrush92
    orangecrush92 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'10
    CW: 265 lbs
    GW: 190 lbs, but short term (By Jan hopefully 210)
    What are your leading reasons to lose it? My wife and I are expecting our first child in ten days and I'm sick of looking at pictures and being disgusted or disapointed in how I look. I want to look better and feel better not only for me but for my increasing family. I acutally used to be 290 pounds and I lost a ton of weight (Dropping to 205 at one point two years ago) but since then I've slowly become apathetic and it's crept back on. I need motivation and consistency in my workouts and I figured heck, I've heard good things about MFP. Let's see who's out there in my boat.
  • ChristyRamirez12
    Options
    How old are you? 32
    What's your height? 5'5"
    How much do you weight? SW:335 CW: 279.6
    What's your ultimate goal weight? GW: 150-140 DEPENDING ON HOW I LOOK
    What are your leading reasons to lose it? MAJOR BACK ISSUES AND MY CHILDREN

Holy crap!!! Just realized I have WAY further to go than anyone else on here!! :(
  • angelaaaad
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! Have faith in yourself darling. Many people have a ways to go. Prove to everyone you can do it!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I am 41
    5'7'' 249 pounds. Started at 338 on March 2nd, 2012
    I think my goal weight is around 140, but not positive. I will decide when I get closer.
    My main reason for doing this is my heatlh.
  • angelaaaad
    Options
    You all are awesome. i have hope in all of you, and I'm more than positive you can do this. The best of luck to all of you! Stay POSITIVE!
  • fitmomommaof2
    Options
    How old are you? 30
    What's your height? 5'7
    How much do you weight? 241
    What's your ultimate goal weight? 160
    What are your leading reasons to lose it? SO I can play with my childern and be healthy!!!!
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    How old are you? : 22 years old
    What's your height? : 6'1
    How much do you weight? : 182lbs
    What's your ultimate goal weight? : 180lbs
    What are your leading reasons to lose it? : So I can shove it in the faces of the people who used to tease me, look better than them. I also want to be a role model/inspiration/help people lose weight. Also.. Girls!! :D
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    How old are you? 24
    What's your height? 5'2.5"
    How much do you weigh? 191.6
    What's your ultimate goal weight? 115 (for now, will reevaluate when I get closer)
    What are your leading reasons to lose it? To look and FEEL better. And that white dress :)
  • firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    How old are you?
    21, turning 22 in November

What's your height?
    5'6, 5'7 on a good day hehe

How much do you weigh?
    Too much (217)

Between 130-140, or a size 6-8

I want to feel comfortable in my own skin for the first time in my life
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    How old are you?
    30 Years Old

What's your height?
    5' 11"

How much do you weight?
    246 lbs or 111.6 kg

200 lbs or 90.7 kg with muscles

I want to be attractive and be in the best shape of my life. I want to help others get there as well when I hit my goals and hopefully meet someone along the way. Being second best is never fun, it's time to be #1.
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm 22
    I'm 5"5
    I weigh 64 kilos
    I'd like to weigh 57 kilos
    I want to lose so I can stay healthy and active
  • ilovefood87
    ilovefood87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    How old are you? ~~~~~~ 24

What's your height? ~~~~~~ 5'7"

How much do you weight?~~~~~~ 175

What's your ultimate goal weight? ~~~~~~ 150 (for now, I may try to go down to 140 or so later)

What are your leading reasons to lose it? ~~~~~~ I'm tired of looking at myself in mirrors and in pictures and feeling like a whale. I also want to be able to go to the mall and buy cute clothes and actually have them look good on me. :)
  • lorriannly
    lorriannly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    How old are you? 44
    What's your height? 5'6"
    How much do you weight? 169
    What's your ultimate goal weight? 140 maybe, but I know I don't look too bad at 150 :) I will re-evaluate as I go
    What are your leading reasons to lose it? To be healthier
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    How old are you?

What's your height?

6'1
    How much do you weigh?

My life depends on it.
    <3.
    back 'atcha
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    How old are you? 43
    What's your height? 6'2"
    How much do you weight? 279lbs
    What's your ultimate goal weight? 190-200lbs
    What are your leading reasons to lose it? I've been overweight most of my life, so the damage is probably already done, but I want to enjoy my life rather than just existing day to day.