Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Time to do it right!

2»

Replies

• Anyone else out there?
  • Looking for more friends to help stay on track with! Hoping to get some friend requests!
  • kmwinter79
    kmwinter79 Posts: 13 Member
    Sent a request!
    Kelly
  • Jenndragonflys
    Jenndragonflys Posts: 13 Member
    Hey guys! My name is Jen & I just started today. I'm on the computer everyday & would like to have friends to do this with. I think it works better if you have motivation. This site seems like it's going to be great! Hope to hear from you guys :)
  • Jenndragonflys
    Jenndragonflys Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me! You seem like a very upbeat person!

I am always looking for friends who try to lose weight the healthy way. No starvation, no over-exercising, eating healthy! I have seen some people on here who have a calorie goal of 1,200 and they eat 800 calories and exercise so much that at the end of the day they are have a net of -400 calories. THAT IS NOT HEALTHY.

No that's not healthy!! I couldn't have that many calories left over- I'd be on the floor w/ no energy!! (& so cranky! LOL)
  • Sent a request!
    Kelly
    ACCEPTED!
  • Hey guys! My name is Jen & I just started today. I'm on the computer everyday & would like to have friends to do this with. I think it works better if you have motivation. This site seems like it's going to be great! Hope to hear from you guys :)

Hey Jen! I hope that you benefit from all the amazing people here! There are some whackadoo's but a lot of great supportive people! I look forward to being part of your journey!