How much?

Options
How much does everyone pay on food every month???
I think its all worth it And you???

Replies

• jojorocksforeva
    jojorocksforeva Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    So how much does everyone pay monthly
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much money. I have a wife and three adult boys. One 19 and twin 18s. Did I mention WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much money.

Well north of a 1000 per month.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Between my husband, myself and two cats (haha... sorry I "grocery" shop for them when we get our food too). It's about 350 a month...give or take. Totally worth being healthy. I rather pay 350 a month in groceries than thousands for medical bills in the future.
  • Lightbulb1088
    Lightbulb1088 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My husband and I and one yellow lab we spend about 300 a month for groceries.
  • neffie64
    Options
    I shop like every other day. Me my 20 year old nephew, 18 year old daughter, and a 1 1/2 year old grandaughter. Probably spend 75 a week.
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    lots and lots and lots but i love food so it's worth it
  • akgordoa
    Options
    800 a month... Just realized that--holy crap. @_@ and It's my son, husband, cat and I.
  • It_never_ends
    It_never_ends Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    for me and my guy, 200 a month. I can't afford anymore than that.
  • SLE0803
    SLE0803 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    probably about 250 a month - just me and my daughter
  • Bonny619
    Bonny619 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    About 400-500 for groceries for my husband and myself and then another 200ish for dining out.
  • leska1216
    Options
    Me and my cat, about $50 per month. Anymore than that and couldn't afford to pay the rent. But I do have a nice garden!! And neither of us goes hungry.
  • helenx55
    helenx55 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have 5 kids, 4 of whom are boys. Enough said!
    £160 a week.
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Usually no more than $500 a month, which is including toiletries and the like. My children are still small, and not the bottomless pit teenagers yet. I'm dreading when they do hit that stage, though.
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Myself. my Fiance' and Killer (my diva cat) ....between us we probably spend about 400 - 500 a month...sometimes more. We dont buy junk as a rule.....not a lotta processed foods. We buys lots of vegies and fruits, good cuts of meat. We eat out....maybe 3 times a month.
    Speaking of eating out...........Id give many things for a Dominos thin and crispy vegie pizza right about now
  • carebearhere
    carebearhere Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Prolly $100 a month just for me. I'm lazy and vegan, great combo :)
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    probably about 250 a month - just me and my daughter

DITTO!!
  • afgivens4
    Options
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much money. I have a wife and three adult boys. One 19 and twin 18s. Did I mention WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much money.

Well north of a 1000 per month.

LOL!!! I totally understand and am right there with you in grocery bills. I shop for myself, SO, and 6 kids, 4 of which happen to be teenagers!!! I am roughly spending almost $275 per week!
  • LupaNera
    Options
    Around 200 Euro just for myself, including also detergents etc, not just food. (Italy here)