Wii Active

Options
Anybody having luck with the Wii Active? pros and cons vs wii fit plus?

Replies

• benmarcum
    benmarcum Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    as a follow up i just did my first work out and it kicked my *kitten*....i am gonna hurt tomorrow...gonna go find water and ibprofin now ;)
  • boohooboo
    boohooboo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i use the wii active and love it. i have been doing this for about three weeks. in the past, i have started too strong -- one boot camp i did caused me to fracture my ankle. so i'm trying to do something that's more manageable for me for starters and ramp up to big things. i love wii active-- it makes me sweat, AND it gives me a calorie count. hoping it's accurate!!!
  • murraygal21
    murraygal21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have all of them -- wii fit, wii fit plus, wii active, gillian michaels and i have the new jenny mccarthy -- out of all of them, I like the Wii Fit plus AND the Jenny McCarthy the best.

Jenny is cool bc it actually is an aerobic workout and you don't have to keep going back and picking new exercises. You just put in the time and the zones you wanna work out an it formulates a workout to that -- i like the camera aspect, too bc it allows you to see what you're doing and if you're doing it right.

I like wii fit plus just because it's funny....