Getting Back on Track

Options
I injured myself at the end of July doing a Warrior Dash,....trying to do it I should say. First obstacle and I had a dislocated elbow,.....needless to say super painful and I was sidelined.
I need to get back on track,....any advice on whether or not trainers are helpful? I don't really want to spend a lot but feel like I need to make up for lost time,.....I lost my routine and rhythm .......I was working out 4-5 days a week until my injury and just really need a boost now. Anyone else in this boat????

Replies

• Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I know it can be tough getting back into a new routine. I find that support groups really help with that!! i have a ladies only support group on fb. We would love to have you! we have challenges every so often and share ideas and tips. Send me a msg if you're interested :)
  • guidnca
    Options
    I think groups are good and trainers tell us that they help people most. We have a fitness academy in town that is pretty cool but is very expensive.
  • dcjackson50
    Options
    Yes most of the better gyms are pricey,...I have a membership so that isn't a problem.
    Jenph20. The support group sounds great , I will msg you! I guess it's just going to take time for me to get back my cardio and endurance levels.
    Thx