need new extreme workout advice!

Options
I have finished p90x, then insanity, & now in p90x/insanity hybrid going into month 3. I am looking for advice for what to do next that will be this extreme. Is Jillian Micheals workout dvds even close to these workouts. Any ideas or advice for the next round in a month is greatly appreciated.

Replies

• dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    OMG, I can't believe you haven't had any responses. I don't do videos so I'm no help. Hopefully this bumps your topic back up and you can get some good feedback.
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    hey!! ive done insanity and p90x, i just finished the asylum (SUPER TOUGH) and im currently doing Chalean Extreme :) I guess it depends on what you are interested in :) If you are looking for some extra support, i have a ladies only support group on fb. We would love to have you! we have challenges every so often and share ideas and tips. Send me a msg if you're interested :)
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I don't think that Jillian Michaels is the same intensity at all, at least not the ones I've done. Not saying I don't like them, they're just different. I haven't done the Asylum, but it sounds like that might be something to look into?

Also, online, BodyRock is pretty awesome HIIT - they vary the challenges so it's always something new... most of them are 15-30 minutes tops, so not as long as Insanity, but you could always double them up if one workout wasn't quite enough for you. They kicked my butt, personally. LOVE them.
  • sneckerdoodle
    sneckerdoodle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank u all, great advice. I will check these out.:happy: