Favorite Thing About Fall?

Options
What's your favorite thing about this season?

Football Games? Jeans? Furry Boots? Good TV? Hot chocolate? Bright Leaves? Bonfires?

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    The weather.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,017 Member
    Options
    The colours as the leaves change. The cooler temperatures and crisp air. The seasonal fruits and veggies.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    It's a tie between the leaves changing and fall fashion.
  • WalterWallCarpet
    Options
    Definitely either 'Live at the Witch Trials' or 'This Nation's Saving Grace'. Although a special mention for 'The Marshall Suite'.
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bon fires w/toasted marshmallows. And the smell of crunchy leaves.
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I live in a rural area, and he woods take on a different smell this time of year with the falling leaves and the weeds dying out. It's also quieter with the bugs quieting down. Snakes starting to hibernate. I love to just go sit in the woods and take it all in.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Fall fashion: All kind of boots (ankle , calf and knee high) and trench coats. Steaming hot chocolate on a crisp day and fall foliage
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Football, pumpkin, changing leaves and crisp weather, yummy spice scented candles, did I already say football! Fall is 100% my favorite!
  • Cameo530
    Cameo530 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    The wonderful, ever-changing weather: blue skies with big puffy clouds and 70 degree temps, cool and crisp days with the smell of the changing leaves in the air, glorious and world-shaking thunderstorms, and damp, foggy days when you can smell the earth.

In Ohio sometimes we can get all of them in a single day!:happy:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Football, bonfires and the foliage up here in New Hampshire
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Crisp air, pumpkin treats, colorful leaves, sweaters.
  • draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am partial to the spiced tea and hot apple cider.:drinker:
  • dinoskycm
    Options
    Cooler weather, Leaves changing colors, and most importantly, THE MOSQUITOES DIE!!!!!!! :happy: yep yep

Also, side note: My birthday!! :)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    cooler weather, i hate summer so fall is a HUGE relief to me.. winter is my fav tho! :heart:
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Sweaters, boots, the foliage, the smells in the air, the crispness of the wind, the electricity we feel here in South Bend, IN when Notre Dame has home games, open windows, new season of my favorite shows, my husband's birthday, the colors ... I love everything about it!!! :)
  • Jac118
    Options
    PUMPKINZZZ
  • michaelaleighfle
    michaelaleighfle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    FOOTBALL! <3 hoodie weather, windows open, the leaves changing colors, bonfires <3
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hard to pick a favorite as I love it all - accept maybe football- i only watch the superbowl-

I love the leaves changing color, the crisp cool nights and mornings, the smell of apple cider,cinnamon and cloves, homemade scarecrows and the comfy feel of bundling up and feeling cozy in a sweatshirt-

oh yeah pecan pie and making and cooking soups are pretty high on the list too!!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin everything, Fall colors, being able to wear sweats and hoodies all the time, open windows...

How can I forget candles and hearty soups too!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    The cool, crisp weather and the gorgeous leaves.