cold salad recipes

Options
cjjones58
cjjones58 Posts: 44
I am looking for cold salad recipes. Going to the river for a few days and would like to take cold stuff with us - fruit salad, jello/cool whip salad, and/or pasta salad (using tofu noodles of course). If you have a favorite recipe, I would love for you to share it.

Thanks for the help:bigsmile:

Replies

• cjjones58
    Options
    I am looking for cold salad recipes. Going to the river for a few days and would like to take cold stuff with us - fruit salad, jello/cool whip salad, and/or pasta salad (using tofu noodles of course). If you have a favorite recipe, I would love for you to share it.

Thanks for the help:bigsmile:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Type in Black Bean Salsa Salad in the search engine. It can keep for days and gets better and better.
  • cjjones58
    Options
    The black bean salsa sounds great. Does anyone have a recipe using - sugar free jello and cool whip? I would like to make a fluffy fruit salad. Thanks!
  • cjjones58
    Options
    :happy:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    3-bean salads keep well too. :smile:
  • cjjones58
    Options
    bumping this - looking for a cold jello salad recipe that uses fruit. Any ideas?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    jello salad? I like orange jello with madarin slices and raspberries mixed in. Another cold salad you could try is sweet potato salad. Yummy yummy