Looking For New Friends

Options
Not sure if this is where this post should go, so sorry if it isn't in the right category. Just looking for more people to motivate & be motivated by :) Feel free to add me, anyone.

Replies

• maedoll18
    Options
    *sigh* How can I delete this? I just look like a loser with nobody responding. Thanks to those who added me though.
  • asjjdk
    asjjdk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Dont worry... I don't know how the heck to figure this out either! Haha sent ya a request! :)
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    lol FR on its way :)
  • maedoll18
    Options
    Thank you both for responding to me & sending me a request
  • Cassandrat83
    Options
    I find the time difference is a huge player as well- there seems to be more people active in my late evening (which would be morning in the USA). Sent a FR, everyone else, feel free to add me :D I'm always after more positive people!
  • anntyson
    anntyson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :smile: i'll be ur friend.. don't feel bad. i don't know what i'm doing. i just joined about an hour ago. don't
    give up..we'll help each other..Ann Tyson
  • anntyson
    anntyson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Can you believe i don't have one single picture of myself..don't like what i c in the mirror.
    hopefully i'll b able 2 take a pic soon.:blushing:
  • Cassandrat83
    Options
    Can you believe i don't have one single picture of myself..don't like what i c in the mirror.
    hopefully i'll b able 2 take a pic soon.:blushing:
    I'm the same, I am the one taking the pictures, not in them. But my prof pic is from our holidays last month- it was my wakeup call. I look like a before picture on the Jenny craig adds. It was my wakeup call, and now its my motivation.
  • yecatsmn
    yecatsmn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I need friends! I'll add you! :D
  • tcpowell25
    Options
    I'll add you
  • Caitlincf
    Caitlincf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm looking for new friends on here, as well. Anyone else can add me too! It helps with motivation and I need that! haha
  • jschway
    jschway Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends, too! I'll send a request your way. :)