are you nervous for your weigh-ins?

Options
Just curious how everybody's handling this :). I go about MFP day by day and don't really care about the scale too much. Of course I want to loose, but I also want to be more healthy and feel better in general. So I go about my week and usually have done everything right as far as I know (results have also proven me right so far :). But then comes the night before the weigh-in and I get nervous, although I don't have to be concerned about anything.
How do you guys feel the night before the weigh-in?

Replies

• LupaNera
    Options
    I'm not nervous just curious. And I am not upset if there are setbacks. I was on a plateau for two years so for both personal and health problems)... I am just happy with what I got :)
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i sometimes get nervous if i think i've done well, i tend to build my expectaiotns up and get excited that it could be a great wi, but also i get panicked that it may not be, after all the the hard work etc....so yeah, i do get nervous lol...i feel so relieved when its out of the way lol..
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a month-and no, I am not nervous...anymore! Sometimes, depending on how my body feels, I'll weigh myself "between" times....just to see....
  • mirandagod77
    mirandagod77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    oh i'm always nervous, i lose when i feel heavier sometimes too
  • maharrod7
    Options
    I dont tend to get nervous but thats because I weigh myself everytime I walk into the bathroom, I consider hiding the scale but then my fiancee gets mad bc he is losing weight also and I dont tell him where i put it.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself twice a day so no, I don't get nervous. It helps me keep in mind the natural fluctuations, and also keeps me motivated. It also serves to help me curtail my evening eating since I weight myself just before bedtime.
  • cr8zyamy
    cr8zyamy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yes I get nervous. I weigh in tomorrow and I don't know if I'll show any progress. I want to see changes but I just don't know if it will be there. Wish me luck.
  • Mich4871
    Mich4871 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm a little obsessive about the scale, and weigh myself every morning. I try to limit it to twice a week though, once in the middle of the week just so I can see how my week is going, and then again on my normal Friday weigh in day.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm always nervous ! I think its just I want to see some type of result. Even though the scale doesn't tell the whole story I still like too see it.