45lb Lost - Pictures!

Options
Hey, I'm Rebecca. I'm 20 years old and since mid-December last year I've lost 45lb! I started at around 175lb and I'm hovering around 130 now, I'm still using the site to lose a few pounds to hit my goal of 9 stone (126lb) but I'm really happy with where I am now so I don't mind doing that slowly and having maintenance days too.

It really did just take using this site, being really careful with what I was eating and being strict on myself most days without getting too obsessive - and a mix of different exercises, other than 14 days of 30DS I never stuck to any kind of routine, but just made sure I stayed active, I walked a lot, went to the gym occasionally, sometimes swimming and even stuff like dancing round my room! I let myself have treats but (usually) made sure I earned them first or afterwards!

Anyway here are the photos :)
I'm 5"4.

Before:

141vabr.jpg

1zefg3k.jpg

nxj6rp.jpg

34jbybk.jpg

And I particularly hate this one:

34jd2fp.jpg

Andddd after:

oglv6c.jpg

25uqyjn.jpg

2r2rcig.jpg

Replies

• jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You're too cute!! Great job!!!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hey Rebecca! You look amazing! Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Lovely! You look great!
  • lewist90
    lewist90 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    amazing job look totally different :)
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You're simply adorable! Good job!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Your legs are so nice and long!
    Great job with the weight loss
  • allthismusic
    Options
    great job!
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing! Great Job!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Yowza! You look absolutely amazing! Congrats on your hard work :)
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    WTG Rebecca!!! You have done so well! It's pretty interesting, because my name is Rebecca, I have curly hair (must use gel or straighten it to make it look decent), and I started here at 179 hoping to reach goal of 130. I have about 3/4 inches on you though, and 11 years, but we definitely have a few things that are similar in common! :) Anyways, congrats again on your success! You have earned it!
  • GefMongoose
    Options
    Thank you so much for your comments everyone :)
    WTG Rebecca!!! You have done so well! It's pretty interesting, because my name is Rebecca, I have curly hair (must use gel or straighten it to make it look decent), and I started here at 179 hoping to reach goal of 130. I have about 3/4 inches on you though, and 11 years, but we definitely have a few things that are similar in common! :) Anyways, congrats again on your success! You have earned it!

Wow, that is interesting! Thank you Rebecca, and good luck on your journey as well :)
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done. You should be SO proud. Thankyou for posting I LOVE reading them.
  • elladuffy91
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up sister!
  • newvegangoddess
    newvegangoddess Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're an icon for those want to lose weight - we can do it!
  • Krakenzmama
    Options
    *whistles* looking good!!! :bigsmile:
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    Hard work always pays off .... Awesome and im sure you have inspired so many around you! Congreats and well done .... see yourself as a role model yet?
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing - you are an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I would love to have legs like yours!!
  • GefMongoose
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone :) I've never been told I have long or great legs before hehe.
  • amenok
    amenok Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    great change! and i love that blue dress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!