thanks, ya'll!

Options
i just wanted to give a big shout out to everyone here on mfp....this is such a supportive group of people, and i'm not sure i would be sticking to this without you guys!!! funny how people you've never met can still make such a difference in your life! your ideas and opinions and responses are so helpful. and the encouragement when i'm feeling down gets me through without resorting to chocolate! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Replies

• taneeshab
    Options
    funny how people you've never met can still make such a difference in your life! your ideas and opinions and responses are so helpful.

That is so true !!! Keeop up the good work and God Bless.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Ditto!!!
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I agree! I was just telling my boyfriend this last night. The reason that I'm sticking to eating healthy and exercise is because of this website! I absolutely love it! Although, I don'y have any "friends" on here, which doesnt bother me, I enjoy reading and commenting on the threads. Learning new recipes and workouts. I LOVE the success stories....so much inspiration and motivation from this website....Thanks for keeping me going!
  • ErikaSudz
    Options
    Same to you!

Erika