Hello from Cincinnati

Options
gummo
gummo Posts: 20 Member
Hi. My name is Eric and I am from Cincinnati. I take it that Monday's are a big sign-up day for newbies here. haha. Well, I finally got motivated to seriously do something about my weight. I did an online search for diet journals and this is the first one I picked. It looks like it will provide me with all I need so I will give it a try.

My biggest issue is binge eating in the evening. I eat a very light breakfast and lunch, but then just eat like crazy at dinner and after. I am a member of a gym and go about 4 times a week doing light cardio, but I could stand to pick up the pace there and get more into weight training.

I'm looking forward to being a member of the site and have a positive attitude going into this.

Replies

• gummo
    Options
    Hi. My name is Eric and I am from Cincinnati. I take it that Monday's are a big sign-up day for newbies here. haha. Well, I finally got motivated to seriously do something about my weight. I did an online search for diet journals and this is the first one I picked. It looks like it will provide me with all I need so I will give it a try.

My biggest issue is binge eating in the evening. I eat a very light breakfast and lunch, but then just eat like crazy at dinner and after. I am a member of a gym and go about 4 times a week doing light cardio, but I could stand to pick up the pace there and get more into weight training.

I'm looking forward to being a member of the site and have a positive attitude going into this.
  • sweetandstormy
    Options
    Welcome, Eric!! You're going to love this site. But I'm going to warn you - it's addicting! If you have any questions, just ask. Everyone's great and the support is amazing!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it here :) Everyone is very nice and helpful!
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    WELCOME ERIC!!! You will love this site!
  • rachieb1013
    rachieb1013 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best diet community out there!!!

Good to have ya:tongue:

You'll do great :flowerforyou:

:heart: Rachel
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

:wink:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey Eric, Welcome!!!

Best of luck on your journey to reach your goal! I think you will find this site and group of people to be incredibly supportive.

Take care!
    Tami
  • gummo
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Lots of good information and friendly people here.
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Eric,

I don't know your schedule but please consider making breakfast BIG. I am talking egg whites, salsa, a little cheese, fresh grapefruit...are you feeling me? Just my 2 cents.

~Namaste
  • gummo
    Options
    Might be a good idea. I typically only drink a can of V8 for breakfast.
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    welcome! well, you'll definitely get my pic then! i got my bachelor's and master's from wright state university in dayton! small world! i moved a couple hours north on 75 back home for a job, but still have lots of friends down in that area: dayton, cincy, wilmington, middletown. anyways, welcome fellow ohioian! c'mon, let's hear it . .. O-H. .. . .

oh, and ps, i saw your profile says you're a bengals fan, i have a cat named tj (housh) and a cat named who dey!:happy: